Settler training time differs

• Equalize training time of settlers for all tribes 43

1. Yes (13) 30%
    2. No (25) 58%
    3. Not equal, but difference shouldn't be that big (5) 12%

Hello,

As we all know settler training time is not the same for all tribes, with residence 1lvl training times are following (took from travian wiki):

Gaul: 06:18:20

Roman: 07:28:20

Teuton: 08:36:40

f0832fd8f8bf8b150b10bc45948b91f0

Until relocation system with instant Robber hideouts and resource bags this wasn't a problem. Many just waited 200CP to fill up and then settled their 2nd village, but now, when you can get instant 24k res after relocation and convertion of your fields to res bags, everything depends on settler training time.

Today I tested fast 2. village settle with Teuton and was able to send settlers in 12h35min from start. (without counting residence rubble clearing time which is 14-30min), but this is not the case here)

3 settlers training time with 10lvl residence=>3h20minx3=10h and residence building time with 10lvl MB, from 1-5lvl is ~2h23min. So it took me ~12min to start making residence after appearing in travian world.

Problem is that even if I try harder it isn't possible for Teutons to get it under 12h23min, while Gauls and Romans can easy do it in less than 12h. (for gauls i probably could do it in ~9h 40-50min)

So basicly game is saying that 1st gauls take all 15c they want, then romans take what is left and teutons don't need 15c, they need only clubs :)

I agree that each tribe have their bonuses, but is it fair that gauls can get 15c 2h faster than teutons? I think no, please vote ;)

p.s.

There are already only 15-20% of teutons in servers, you want to make it even less?

• True, this affects players harshly specially with fast settling and the new menhir system which no matter how good you play you cannot compete with another player playing gaul or even roman.

Your settlers are guaranteed to return if another gaul player is eyeing for the same cropper as you. Kinda unfair for no good reason.

• Fast settling strategy should be removed all together and I cant wait for the new 15c that are controled by Natars to be introduced. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

800CP quest is really BS. It devolves the game into who spawns first and clicks faster (with minor luck on the place you spawned). Which the game should not allow. I should not get punished for joining the server half an hour late by having all the 15 crops and 9 crops in my 30x30 taken away from me.

• I voted no because gauls shouldn't lose their tribe specialties just because the devs have made fast-settling overpowered. I would rather see rubble and menhirs and all relocation crap removed instead of gauls nerfed :)

Any solution could be ok, I just explained where is the problem. Voting system for this is not good, admins should think themselves what to do

• Fast settling strategy should be removed all together and I cant wait for the new 15c that are controled by Natars to be introduced. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

800CP quest is really BS. It devolves the game into who spawns first and clicks faster (with minor luck on the place you spawned). Which the game should not allow. I should not get punished for joining the server half an hour late by having all the 15 crops and 9 crops in my 30x30 taken away from me.

I hope they never introduce that system it is dogshit, also in my opinion u can easily just build an army and chief the 15c u want later once u have chiefs - u can do that in a few days on speed no problem if u raid nicely. Anyone who can't get a cropper simply isn't good enough at the game and need to accept that :) I play teutons and romans regularly and have no problem taking 15c with either tribe using the fast settle guide or waiting to conquer one.

• I hope they dont push forward with what they want to do with the 15c/Natars issue either......In the other thread the devs seemed to have taken the worst of the suggestions and pushed forward with them.

I would rather they kept the amount of Natars that are already in live servers and make them more active...along with more activity from Robbers.....while also fixing the MANY issues with fast settling.

• I hope they never introduce that system it is dogshit, also in my opinion u can easily just build an army and chief the 15c u want later once u have chiefs - u can do that in a few days on speed no problem if u raid nicely. Anyone who can't get a cropper simply isn't good enough at the game and need to accept that :) I play teutons and romans regularly and have no problem taking 15c with either tribe using the fast settle guide or waiting to conquer one.

You say you have no problem chiefing the village and that it is easy if you raid nicely, yet you dont want new system. You are contradicting yourself right here.

If you are so good new system will pose no problem for you, right? It is just a few days like you said, it would mean nothing to you and wont influence you at all, so why are you making so much fuss about it? :D

Oh, and btw I just started a x3 server, dont know if you are there but within 10 hours of the server 12 best 15croppers with 150% bonus were taken(that is not counting the other croppers). The guy from my kingdom literaly cried to me how his settlers ended up just returning 3 times because people kept getting ahead of him because of 1-2 minutes. Which leads me to my next point.

Not a single game should be decided by a set of COMPLETELY RANDOM factors. Who knows if my teammate spawned 1 square closer he might have gotten that 150% 15c, he didnt so he ended up wasting 3 travels with his settlers, losing him even more places he could have settled. This is not only extremely frustrating but unbalances the game.

• For me, best would be if no gladiator helmets and no 800CP quest. Than everything will depend on CP gain from buildings and celebrations, which are very expensive at start. This would be much better, and 2nd villages would appear only at the end of week for the most active players

• I hope they never introduce that system it is dogshit, also in my opinion u can easily just build an army and chief the 15c u want later once u have chiefs - u can do that in a few days on speed no problem if u raid nicely. Anyone who can't get a cropper simply isn't good enough at the game and need to accept that :) I play teutons and romans regularly and have no problem taking 15c with either tribe using the fast settle guide or waiting to conquer one.

I kinda agree with you and would have replied something similar that you could just chief or cata the village (in theory, not always doable especially with menhir turtlestance shenanigans). but even if you could doesnt mean its anywhere near efficient. i mean, you have to build a hammer either (maybe) far away in your starer or make a closeby one from scratch. either way in a village where you maybe dont want your hammer to be made in. AND you will delay your capital by quite some days, including your ww hammer/rammer if you do one (and honestly, what else do offers do nowadays? skirmishes??)

Not a single game should be decided by a set of COMPLETELY RANDOM factors. Who knows if my teammate spawned 1 square closer he might have gotten that 150% 15c, he didnt so he ended up wasting 3 travels with his settlers, losing him even more places he could have settled. This is not only extremely frustrating but unbalances the game.

Well, you have to play the cards you're dealt. If a 150% cropper is on the other side of the map you can risk walk for it or take a slightly worse one closer to you with a much higher rate of success. Sure there is a bit randomness in it and in a perfect world next to everyone would be a 150% cropper (if he so desired) but imho it is fine as it is. A 150% one might end up with <100% anyway if theres a couple others taking these oases around or its taken by one whos team is in another sector or whatever, so I rather have the still solid 100% one with backup of a nice team than the other way around. Getting or not getting a gladiator helmet (or any other good item for that matter) on the other hand is (again imho) far more harmfull random factor (or pay2win but thats similar bad).

What somewhat leads me to

For me, best would be if no gladiator helmets and no 800CP quest. Than everything will depend on CP gain from buildings and celebrations, which are very expensive at start. This would be much better, and 2nd villages would appear only at the end of week for the most active players

Would be my approach to a solution aswell. Especially since I like the earlygame the most I would love for it to be a bit longer. Would personally chip in a "no kings till day x" or "...till second village" esque policy so anybody starts more or less equally, no king will have a bazillion res (due to menhir taxpayers) or maybe cp (due to treasuries), or the other way around because hes not premade and left alone.

• Until mehrin stone system it was ok, I almost always placed 2nd village 1st or 2nd on server, but with new system it makes it too easy to do and even newbie can do it witout stress in max time possible.

• Until mehrin stone system it was ok, I almost always placed 2nd village 1st or 2nd on server, but with new system it makes it too easy to do and even newbie can do it witout stress in max time possible.

ok if newbs can do it, Than vets should be able to do it even better? there is always a bit of luck in it . But a newb can not know the most efficient route

its all about numbers there is a best way to do it because it numbers.... We have some very smart people in our group... just gotta do the math =D and be active lol

• I already did the math and found out the perfect way to do it

ok if newbs can do it, Than vets should be able to do it even better? there is always a bit of luck in it . But a newb can not know the most efficient route

its all about numbers there is a best way to do it because it numbers.... We have some very smart people in our group... just gotta do the math =D and be active lol

I already did the math and found out the perfect way to do it, anyway, for next round there wont be any changes, so need to be fast as rocket :) I will stick with teuton anyway. In worst case will conquer someones 15c near me :)