Robber Hideouts spawning at old village position

• Hi there,
    does anyone know why the robber hideouts keep respawning at my old village's position?
    I fast settled and destroyed the other village after it and now i have this problem.
    It is really annoying because my troops have to travel 2:30 every time to get there.

Thanks in advance ^^

Chrasa

• Hi there,
    does anyone know why the robber hideouts keep respawning at my old village's position?
    I fast settled and destroyed the other village after it and now i have this problem.
    It is really annoying because my troops have to travel 2:30 every time to get there.

Thanks in advance ^^

Chrasa

probably a bug, try post it in bugs section rather than questions - are u sure you deleted the village? because hideouts always spawn near the capital

• Not a bug, more like a design oversight. New robber hideout sizes and locations are calculated when you clear your old hideouts, not when they spawn. If you had your old capital when the previous hideouts were cleared, the new hideouts will spawn there aswell. What i've found that works well is that you change your capital manually before demolishing the old one (as in build palace and change capital yourself), and only then clear the hideouts.

I've also heard of the hideouts magically teleporting near your new village after some time, but i haven't experienced that myself. (Had to travel multiple 18 hour trips to clear my hideouts after doing this mistake :D )