Good evening everyone,
I was going through my old folders of travian and I randomly found an excel file containing some improvements that we thought could be interesting for the future. We splitted those improvements in different types of categories (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND SOME HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED ALREADY):
1. Wonder of the World:
- WW holder belongs only to the kingdom when he conquered the WW
- You can invite people at anytime as long as they were within the kingdom borders before the WW appeared
- Limiting 1 or 2 WW per kingdom
- WW bonus is applied to daily VP production instead of when its completed.
2. Victory Points:
- Top 10 "stealing" reinstaured
- You CAN'T steal victory points, only make other kingdoms lose them
3. Player Roles:
- Instore a hierarchy within the kingdom (could be fun to engage governors to be more active to climb the kingdom ladder, such as count, or noble or stuff like this)
- Create internal managing role names such as Commander in chief, Deffender in chief, diplomat, etc..
4. Game improvements:
- Improve Rally Point (check discussion we had several times about it), keep in mind that adding some filters by marked colors and type of reinforcement would be of huge help already
- Add a feature where by marking the fields in game you give targets to given player as fake/real with a landing time.
Anyway, let me know what you think about those, some are really simple ideas yet I think most of them could really twist the game in a good way still today.
I'm curious to see what you guys think about it!