Professional Player

• Add Professional Player/s to Travian Kingdoms.

Travian Kingdoms is game so complex now that 1 person can not handle all the work. That is not possible. You got too much input from ress production+raids+tributes+market earnings+robber hideouts/camps+adventures+gold

That is 8 inputs! And you got output only for troops and cultural points and market (sending to other players).

If you manage just 1 professional player per World, it would boost up gold usage of other players.
    ProPlayer would not have gold options, only Travian plus activated whole game round and that is it. Auction baned, gold usage baned, extra options other then TravPlus = Banned. Then place 3 persons on 1 account.... 3 persons can play accounts on all worlds!

And this is not some stupid idea from person on canabis. I currently hold 8th population player and 25th attacker on Com normal speed day 70 with 0 gold bought and no active sitter or dual. If I had 2 more persons like me on ¸1 single account, no golder could beat us no matter what. Also, pro players should have ban for joining Kingdoms and Secret SS, due to obvious reasons.

Hey! Is there a single person here who would not like to chief or cat TravTeam Member village?!!
    I personally know couple of players that would come back to play travian just to atk them.

• Maybe I can explain better.

Travian Kingdoms has unlimited options, specially on large worlds.
    None player can utilise 100 percent of the options, it is not possible, you would have to have some kind of bot or AI.

If there would be Professional Players, we would see what is really possible to do via script.

• Maybe I can explain better.

None player can utilise 100 percent of the options, it is not possible, you would have to have some kind of bot or AI.

If there would be Professional Players, we would see what is really possible to do via script.

what do u mean by "professional" ? are u just asking for people to dual with you xDD

• For what purpose tho? What would TG gain out of hiring these 3 ppl (or why would they do it for free when it will be a pretty intense and imho not that appealing job)? What would we gain from having someone like that on our servers? there are a decent amount of people playing on professional niveau already, both using and not using gold, dualing and playing solo.

If this was a game where everyone (every account) fought alone, then this might be somewhat decent as some sort of benchmark but adding one account like this to a server will either be unfair or just wont make a difference at all

And this is not some stupid idea from person on canabis. I currently hold 8th population player and 25th attacker on Com normal speed day 70 with 0 gold bought and no active sitter or dual. If I had 2 more persons like me on ¸1 single account, no golder could beat us no matter what. Also, pro players should have ban for joining Kingdoms and Secret SS, due to obvious reasons.

Hey! Is there a single person here who would not like to chief or cat TravTeam Member village?!!

I personally know couple of players that would come back to play travian just to atk them.

You are aware that there are goldusers dualing too right? And not everyone of them purely relies on gold and time, some of them also have skill :D I honestly dont know you and your skill and dont intend to offend you but since you already gave out some rankings you have, I am pretty sure that even in this thread at least one would "beat" you if he wanted to (be glad he plays local worlds only afaik). And no, thats not me.
    But it wouldnt matter at all as its not about you vs them, its your kingdom vs their kingdom (at least if you follow the intended goal of the game)

If you want me to I can give you the alias of a couple of players I would consider professional tier. You can then go on and challenge them and see how you compete :)

Maybe I can explain better.

Arent you contradicting yourself there a bit? You are right, a human-played account would never be 100% efficient, so how would a (human) pro be? Unless he does script in what case there is not much difference to the (luckily relatively few) scripters already playing. Or do you mistake professional play for scripted/automated play? Because thats not the same.

• None player can utilise 100 percent of the options, it is not possible, you would have to have some kind of bot or AI.

Do you mean a bot account, controlled by Travian itself, who runs without gold to demonstrate the capabilities? Or you do assume, that a dual account of three people would be as efficient as a bot? And how would one account demonstrate anything? You can't isolate one account and take it as measurement, it's a team game after all. One single account will (almost) always be lost, if facing a lot of people. I'm confused by what exactly you're trying to say, sorry, but I will refuse to accept, that my confusion is solely my fault. xD