COM2 Round 8 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Nah, i bet most BM players are thrilled for the challange, nothing worse than a onesided war :)

I guess you figured you can't deal with us on your own so you went with the old quantity vs quality aproach. ~74 vs 300 should even the oods a little bit :D

Don't understand why BM players cry all the time in here when someone attack you. Your players always say BM are so damn good so why cry? Be happy you got a challenge. And you always free to join GGG. GGG7 is free for you. :saint:

• I have to say, this is my 3rd travian server and first time I'm playing against BM. Before this, what I gathered from forum about them is that they are the best meta kingdom there is and have won most/every server they played recently and I had them in very much high regard, but now, in context of this server, I see that they are just active and experienced, but also one dimensional and whiny players (at least some of those who contribute on the forum). I hope I'm wrong about most of them, but it's a real shame that just a few people seeking attention on forum can tarnish entire kingdom's reputation.

So please, next time your off hits a wall, or your farm turn red, or someone launch an attack on you, please keep it to yourself instead of sharing your great theory how every player on the server is out to get you.

• LOL just shows how easily text can be mis-read, we're not whining we love it (we're just disappointed to see so many kingdoms playing slave to GGG on what seemed like a server with promise)

p.s. Bukka#PL (aka Flint) maybe educate about a "meta" is before using the term :)

"yes it is, no you can't"

BM

• BM: We dont care about meta kingdoms, we are so good

BM too: 20 pages at com2 embassy crying about meta kingdoms XD

145a2bac70ebac7a397ede1bdbbe2073-700.jpg

ES4-1 -- ♥LA WEA♥ - Win

ES4-2 -- ♥LA WEA♥ - Win

ES3-3 - ♥LA WEA♥ - 4º

Coordinador Ofensivo & Defensivo ♥LA WEA♥

• But that's were you're wrong though,

it has nothing to do with whether we're better than them or not

we dislike Meta's because of how they kill the game for 90% of the players within them, because of weak Kings and bad Leadership (why play for someone else's kingdom instead of your own?)

20 pages eh :D last com2 embassy had about 6 pages for the whole server, so at least we bring the forum to life whatever server we're playing on (even if you are just spectating) we attract more interest than most others

"yes it is, no you can't"

BM

• I have to say, this is my 3rd travian server and first time I'm playing against BM. Before this, what I gathered from forum about them is that they are the best meta kingdom there is and have won most/every server they played recently and I had them in very much high regard, but now, in context of this server, I see that they are just active and experienced, but also one dimensional and whiny players (at least some of those who contribute on the forum). I hope I'm wrong about most of them, but it's a real shame that just a few people seeking attention on forum can tarnish entire kingdom's reputation.

So please, next time your off hits a wall, or your farm turn red, or someone launch an attack on you, please keep it to yourself instead of sharing your great theory how every player on the server is out to get you.

Most BM players are nice, helpfull and don't draw much attention to themselves. We have a group of people that like creating a bit of drama on the forum and in game. I for one find it quite funny to follow all the banter and salt getting thrown around on the forum, all in good spirit ofc :). In addition i think it creates a more active server where people don't just sim all server long but actually try and fight a bit before the WW hits lvl 95.

BM have a solid core of active, experienced players but we are not the elitist kingdom that many seem to think that we are. I think the key factor that has made BM sucessfull is that we try and motivate all our players and actively try to make each player perform to the best of their abilities in addition to a very active and well organized leadership.

That is the entire reason why we have always been trying to fight the type of kingdoms that focus on just mass inviting a lot of players without actually caring enough to teach them to become better players or motivate them to stay active in the game.

The term "Meta" gets thrown around quite a lot but what I mean with that term (and hopefully my fellow BM forum trolls) is a kingdom that try to win the server by overwhelming the opposition with massive numbers of players by mass inviting players and diplomacy rather than trying to increase the overall quality of your players or just outplay your opponents. Very efficient way of winning servers but is very booring for most of the players involved.

• I think you kinda distort what is written with what is meant.

We're having a blast in a great server with some really good teams. It's an honor that most of the top teams united together in order to fight us.
    We are far away from being what you think we are in terms of players elite, we certainly have great players, just like we have less greater players, we are in as a team to have fun.

We play to win and have fun. We don't do the deeds of other teams, apparently everyone else forgot that not everyone can win at the end of the day, unless people think defeating us is a win then we are honored but I don't think we deserve such title.

Anyway, keep on criticizing, witch hunting, calling us noobs, distorting what are the facts, it only gets us more excited to improve day after day and keep fighting until the last day of the server.