COM2 Round 8 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Wow! I really like this discourse! I only wish that I didn't have to work so much (or that I had a dual) so I could keep up!

But really guys, its all about leadership. BM doesn't have 3x the number of offensive or defensive troops. Are we more active, sure. Why? Our leaders plan smart and inspire us.

• Shruggies are doing pretty impressive with their farming, btw. My only concern is, some of em farm 24/7 :/

yeah, we do and some fu.... instead of building their troop and defending their kingdom or themselves or play 24/7 and raid too they keep spiking or defending inactives fu... ThE..... all and keep watching shrug raiding but watch how many troops they lose vs those fu... too

• yeah, we do and some fu.... instead of building their troop and defending their kingdom or themselves or play 24/7 and raid too they keep spiking or defending inactives fu... ThE..... all and keep watching shrug raiding but watch how many troops they lose vs those fu... too

I feel you

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• I feel you

and admins must have a solution for this fu... things if they like to see the active raiders players who play 24/7 or the fu... spikers who enter ones a week because we already speak( not shrug ) about leaving this shit, we try to be very active to make something new some big army sizes and new achievements but there are always people who know only how to sabotage our attempts and don't tell me this is the game and it's a part of it, it a bull shit :p if you don't like our hammers size at the end, make some snipes like celo99, generalhaydara, or zero the village or make a big defence too and stop them

• and admins must have a solution for this fu... things if they like to see the active raiders players who play 24/7 or the fu... spikers who enter ones a week because we already speak( not shrug ) about leaving this shit, we try to be very active to make something new some big army sizes and new achievements but there are always people who know only how to sabotage our attempts and don't tell me this is the game and it's a part of it, it a bull shit :p if you don't like our hammers size at the end, make some snipes like celo99, generalhaydara, or zero the village or make a big defence too and stop them

How dare they disrupt our mindless clicking farmlists

• Yeah people use this argument while we have tributes in the game, those things give more resources than anyone on the server is raiding, and that's actually risk-free and way less effort.

And is available to how much % of server pop? And I don't count kings with 3 villas in their territory.

• And is available to how much % of server pop? And I don't count kings with 3 villas in their territory.

Does it matter how many it's available to? It's still broken beyond imagination and nobody complains about it.

Atleast if raiding was risk-free then the income would be lower for everyone as everyone would be raiding :P You can already tell how terrible raiding is on this round, we're getting less than 15m a week vs 20-50m a week on other servers, and i imagine it would be even less if spiking wasn't a problem.

• You can already tell how terrible raiding is on this round, we're getting less than 15m a week vs 20-50m a week on other servers, and i imagine it would be even less if spiking wasn't a problem.

Yeah this server is really unofficial world championship. Toughness of teams is way out of ordinary server setup. We can all be proud.

Btw speaking of farmbotting, someone just got banned :) Farming should be easier as of today.

• What happened to TM, i'm curious to see his inventive excuses for his kingdom falling over. I'm sure none of it was anything to do with him though, such a great player must have been let down by all the inferior sorts that gave their game to support him.

How dare they disrupt our mindless clicking farmlists

Spoken like a truly terrible farmer with a grudge against those who work harder than he.

I'm guilty of having a dual, if anybody cares. But then with <2 hours online time a day i don't think i'm unbalancing anything too terribly lol, hopefully you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

• Souljacker, as my close neighbor, you have my forgiveness!

You know, its all just a matter of people not showing sense. Today 3 hammers wasted 4 weeks of troops attacking the no. 1 defensive kingdom on the server rather than attacking a kingdom that has been bleeding treasures. You know, as long as people have so little regard for playing smart then we are going to have lopsided servers. Some of you vets in kingdoms besides BM need to actually get to work and plan some offensives that make sense so your bored members don't act impulsively and waste their troops.

I know the vets are building big EGHs and are happy to spend 5 months simply sending lists, but come on, your lifetime is limited if you don't actually devote a little time to making the game exciting for your younger members (I know that you have some royalty experience, J man)

• Souljacker, as my close neighbor, you have my forgiveness!

You know, its all just a matter of people not showing sense. Today 3 hammers wasted 4 weeks of troops attacking the no. 1 defensive kingdom on the server rather than attacking a kingdom that has been bleeding treasures. You know, as long as people have so little regard for playing smart then we are going to have lopsided servers. Some of you vets in kingdoms besides BM need to actually get to work and plan some offensives that make sense so your bored members don't act impulsively and waste their troops.

I know the vets are building big EGHs and are happy to spend 5 months simply sending lists, but come on, your lifetime is limited if you don't actually devote a little time to making the game exciting for your younger members (I know that you have some royalty experience, J man)

GGG still waiting for BM so we can get some defensive points. Have asked Renou from start to hit me so I can delete my account. ;)

• GGG still waiting for BM so we can get some defensive points. Have asked Renou from start to hit me so I can delete my account. ;)

Wait !! What? The king of the biggest kingdom is waiting for us to make the server fun for his members? surely that's your duty not ours. (it is being noticed how many players you have going inactive and deleting)
    Dont wait for us, we're having too much fun of our own :D

you have large kingdoms either side of you ....... Oh yeah sorry forgot you respect one (in other words are too afraid of them) & the others are your allies.

Well you do like to manipulate stats ...... so maybe you will start some "friendly" wars between yourselves ;)

"yes it is, no you can't"

BM