COM2 Round 8 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• I will always try to leave a spot open for you to sign my mousepad ;).

But oof the report I see above, are you short on def or did the simming this whole server make Shrugs so confident to take a handicap against BM?

• I will always try to leave a spot open for you to sign my mousepad ;).

But oof the report I see above, are you short on def or did the simming this whole server make Shrugs so confident to take a handicap against BM?

There is an image in the post above yours, but it's not showing up for me.

And I don't think you read my comment. let me explain it to you in a way you can understand:

dEf iS hArD. nO oNe hAs eNoUgH dEf tO dEf aLL tArGetS.

I understand reading can be hard with BM's extensions in your face

• There is an image in the post above yours, but it's not showing up for me.

And I don't think you read my comment. let me explain it to you in a way you can understand:

Mah boy, can't love you enough (no homo).

• Strategic

You've become very salty in the last few days.. did you come to an agreement with BM, to not get attacked by them?

It was a good EXECUTED OP by BM, very few mistakes. Salute to that. BM has good deff players and good off players. Does that come as a surprise? No not really.
    Their armies are of good sizes so you can't just deff with 20-30k as you could with other opponents.

But it all brings us back to what started our 35 pages banter - BM is the favorite, their 74 people core that have played together for several servers (with a few exceptions perhaps) is still hard to beat for any alliance / kingdom.

So I don't get what you are all shrugging at. Im just happy that I still have my capital :D

• @Twisty - Strategic is just exalted he was the first to hit BM's WW. Now he is out of troops and with free time for banter :)

You know we don't make agreements. Many suspected we were in agreement with you... so we proved them wrong.

Happy shrugging your capital :P

• Considering the internal rankings BM, Shrugs and GGG seem rather close in strenght.

Will come down to whoever can make the most efficient use of the troops they have or who can lever an advantage through diplomatic means.

This is an extremly competetive server so the winner is far from decided. While BM are pretty efficient in defence and attacks, we don't really do a lot of diplomacy.

I recon the diplomatic relationship between GGG and Shrugs will have a tremendous effect of who will be on top in the end.

• Diplo Smiplo :P

GGG have no one to attack & no one attacking them due to too much diplo (same as many of the other kingdoms) "sim a win" is really boring and loses you players .... go attack something instead :)

also I do hope both shrug & GGG realize if they are both aiming to just point things at us they may give away their chance for their own kingdom to win ;)

• "Sim break"... Calling that right now as a new feature request. Should give immunity for up to... say 2 weeks while you rage quit, then how about double res production when we get back so we can spam back up to strength with little penalty.

Oh no wait, we've already got that.

• There is an image in the post above yours, but it's not showing up for me.

lol, except for the best deffers in travian, who gets most targets (not all, but MOST).

• lol, except for the best deffers in travian, who gets most targets (not all, but MOST).

Not sure if you can call them that after this, isn't 280k a bit low for a standing def in a WW, when they decided not to protect their treasury by deactivating them and haven't been attacked whole server compared to BM?

grvIM9M.png?width=563&height=683

• Diplo Smiplo :P

GGG have no one to attack & no one attacking them due to too much diplo (same as many of the other kingdoms) "sim a win" is really boring and loses you players .... go attack something instead :)

also I do hope both shrug & GGG realize if they are both aiming to just point things at us they may give away their chance for their own kingdom to win ;)

Think I have to report your to MH. How the hell have you got all def points if GGG not have done any attacks on this server? Are you a Russian player who hacked the server? :D

• I think what Jak meant was that besides 4 attacks on BM and a few on Shrug, because of your internal choices of allying with other nearby kingdom, you're left with few choices to attack and from whom to be attacked, which ultimately limits the possibilities of action and therefore the fun.

1/5 or more of our def points come from a small village within Orange borders. Funny story actually.