COM2 Round 8 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• So, the last day was an interesting one for this server. A meta formed by 6 kingdoms, that sum up 476 players, attacked (with landings spread over 12 hours) a kingdom with 72 members. It was a 6.6:1 ratio of players.

We expected this since we took the lead on VPs and treasures in the server. So, as professionals, when you expect something, you prepare for it.

Their plan was good, but executed poorly as some of their previous actions against us. They’ve attacked main treasuries and walled in every one of them. They’ve attacked WW and made some damage in Main Building and storage – but nothing so big that we won’t do to them too, in return.

They did the same mistakes as before, sending catapults before rams and having a great liberty at landing times. The kill ratios were clearly in the favor of defending kingdom; they didn’t managed to take any treasures from main treasuries, damage in the WW is something they will get too, and for that, they’ve thrown away 2.2 Million off troops.

If I had doubts BM will win this server, now, after this meta failure, I am certain we’ll win it.

Well, there is another winner of this action: Shrug, who fooled “the randoms” to attack us, again, with their “trash” armies (quoted Jallu in the brackets). Shrug is sitting on the biggest armies yet, of this meta, and they will have no shame in using them on their allies whom they tag now (after failure) as “randoms”. Well done for who put this action together... Niccolò Machiavelli would be proud of you.

Next weeks will be even more interesting. Stay tuned! :D

• you give shrugs too much credits.

the trash just gave up on winning or do anything meaningful so they do what every loser will do - attack the best in their opinion.

same thing like in society - poor people attack/damage/violates things/people who are better or richer than they are - its human nature.

so no need to think shrugs did something special, they are just seemingly the only kingdom that hasnt surrendered yet.

• Well,there is another winner of this action: Shrug, who fooled “the randoms” toattack us, again, with their “trash” armies (quoted Jallu in the brackets). Shrugis sitting on the biggest armies yet

We didn't fool anyone we just told them when we would be attacking, and without a doubt BM has the biggest armies on the server.

the trash just gave up on winning

So in your opinion to win we shouldn't try to stop the team clearly winning? Novel strategy if I might say

• So, the last day was an interesting one for this server. A meta formed by 6 kingdoms, that sum up 476 players, attacked (with landings spread over 12 hours) a kingdom with 72 members. It was a 6.6:1 ratio of players.

What about the grey villages, aren't they part of the Meta?

qnElrGC.png

• Woman I dont even know which account you play ;)

Dacul leneș (in this round of com2, Roxas - king of WAR in last round of com2)

We didn't fool anyone we just told them when we would be attacking, and without a doubt BM has the biggest armies on the server.

Your quote is incomplete. My exact saying was: Shrug is sitting on the biggest armies yet, of this meta.

Of course I don't believe you have biggest armies of the server.

L.E. Told ya to fall for our propaganda - at least we don't lie :P

• the fact that Phoenix made everyone hate them so everyone fight them is does not mean that FnF and VR played together....just means that both fought the same enemy. IF phoenix understood that while playing they would have better chance to win.

i just want to throw this quote out here from page 1

"big bad meta coming to get us boo hoo"

• Haha Shrugs isn't part of any meta - just a marriage of convenience for 48 hrs, but Orange and Phoenix are well and truly bought and owned this server ;)

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• Just to give a sense of the scale

Number of rams destroyed: 58066
    Number of catapults destroyed: 36699

This is by far the largest defence numbers i've ever seen in a single off action by a large margain.

Also, congrats to Pob for breaking Lylai's old deff record (~1 million),

Pob

BM

Those numbers are just crazy for a single account

• Lucky for her she have enemies attacking ;)