Gold payment options

• So this is getting ridiculous, first i can't transfer gold from lobby to dual's village. and now the 2 Payment methods i use are disabled ?!!!!!!!!!!?? it says "This provider is temporarily disabled due to malfunctioning." and one of them is wire transfer, How on EARTH wire transfers get malfunctioned ?

We don't have Paypal won't serve us in turkey to just buy with it. our 2 only pay options are disabled.

@Georgi

• As far as I know you can only transfer gold to a dual after you made a new purchase on that world.
    Why some services are not working I dont know but Id assume its not travian games fault.

Anyway, for me it shows Skrill as one possible method for turkish players. Also you could check out the other payment methods. You are not limited to the ones for your language. Chose international and get a paysafecard. They should be available in Turkey. Credit card might work aswell.

• As far as I know you can only transfer gold to a dual after you made a new purchase on that world.

You can't transfer gold to accounts, that you're playing as dual in, no matter what. Your lobby gold can only be transfered to your own accounts, that you created yourself.

My regular dual still has a few hundred gold from her very first world before we played together. xD