Poll : Push notifications

• Which of these push notifications would you like to receive the most? 46

The result is only visible to the participants.

Roman-attention-forum.jpg

Dear players,

it is again time to ask for your wishes and feedback! Please share your thoughts/comments in this thread and participate in our poll in order to help us meet your expectations. You can choose more than 1 answer :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• The attack notifications is the most controversial one out of these all. In order for it to be useful it would have to a) not notify for detectable fakes, and b) only give a notification once the cancel time for an attack is over. Otherwise i could spam 1 troop attacks (or start an attack and cancel) to all our enemies in the middle of the night to force them to not use the push notifications at all, and after that they would do the same to me so i couldn't use it either. Bam nice feature rendered useless for a ton of people.

• Not sure I like the idea of giving a notification about incomings on the phone either, it means you get an advantage even when not playing the game. The travel time of troops can give a lot information, giving the exact travel time with a notification is giving a lot of information to people about the attacks incoming.

• I love the idea to get notifications when attacks on your villa starts but however like Jallu and Mayo allready said there are a lot of downsides about such system.

Why not take the time to build something like an notification system into making an good working app before implementing something new

• You guys know, that on PC you already have acustic notifications for incoming attacks, if you turn on sound, right? Even a quite loud one, got me out of bed a few times already.

• You guys know, that on PC you already have acustic notifications for incoming attacks, if you turn on sound, right? Even a quite loud one, got me out of bed a few times already.

but you also have all the other sounds :rolleyes:
    also keeping your computer running 24/7 isnt ideal either. for several reasons.

• There are a few drawbacks, yes. But it exists nevertheless, and if you turn up your volume high enough, you hear it everywhere in your apartment. I would love to see this feature preferably removed / nerfed on desktop or integrated in mobile, but right now it's quite double standard to say no to mobile, but yes to desktop - coming from an exclusive desktop user btw.

also keeping your computer running 24/7 isnt ideal either. for several reasons.

forum.kingdoms.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/14354/

Well. xD

• I love the idea to get notifications when attacks on your villa starts but however like Jallu and Mayo allready said there are a lot of downsides about such system.

Why not take the time to build something like an notification system into making an good working app before implementing something new

I couldn't agree more, it is 2019 and we cannot play the game only from the app, we still need to use the browser.....

In my opinion the app still needs tons of work

Average player proud to be part of BM

• Well clearly the attack notification is the most controversial.

All the obvious points have been made.

What about customized auction notifications?

I would like a notification anytime an Artwork is within 10 minutes of finishing and the current bid is less than 5,000 silver (just an example).

• What about customized auction notifications?

I would like a notification anytime an Artwork is within 10 minutes of finishing and the current bid is less than 5,000 silver (just an example).

If they make highest bidder (and his kingdom) visible without hovering while they are at it, i wouldnt mind