• Can someone explain to me in a very detailed summary what the spyglass does in all entirety?

-For each tier (1,2 ,3) how much troops do you need to send to be effective in negating its effect? (with highest rally point it entails)

-If they do end up seeing my troops what will they see? My troop numbers and type? (praets/EI/Imps)?

-Generally how many fakes and how large should those fakes be in the early game (tier 1 & 2)?

• Your RP always detects its value (+ its spyglasses value if equiped spyglass and hero in the village) - 1. So a RP lvl1 would be able to detect nothing, a RP 20 would detect an army/a fake of 19 units, 20 units fakes wouldnt reveal what units.
    To go for the 100% certainty you have to add
    32 units at T1,
    37 units at T2,
    45 units at T3
    (in any combination that suits you, for instance 44 clubs+1 cat at T3)
    to have them under like no circumstance reveal themselves as fakes by the RP itself (ofc other giveaways exist, swap of certain hero items etc)

Basicly what the enemy sees if you fake insufficiently is bold questionmarks in the unit-types you sent to fake and strokes or whatever in all other units. so he would know what type of troops to expect but not its amount (unless its for instance RP 2, so he would only be able to see 1 unit and cats are bolded. kinda clear its 1 cat then :D)

The amount of fakes needed depends strongly on circumstance. On a weaker kingdom with less def available to work with a few faked treasuries for instance could suffice. on a huge meta and if they know what hammersize you guys have you might need several fakes to spread and thin out the def and raise the chance that they not just luckily pick the right village.
    Also how much unit building time and res cost are you willing to pay to make extra sure your hammers survive? if you just plan to hit some support villages or more or less inactive govs in earlygame you might be fine faking 1 or 2 treasuries with save fakes and a couple more support villages with weaker fakes, as its less likely that they have lvl 20 RP and fully gemmed spyglasses (if a hero is almost naked, thats at least a good hint against FG spyglass), tho it raises the risk of a screwup.

• I am referrring to the wiki, but what do these values mean at the end of each item? "This tier has variants of the bonus of -2, -1, +0, +1 or +2 troops" These are in regards to gems right? But whats the significance?

• And in regards to your last post, If RP is 20, itll find 19 troops plus 3-7? itll be 26 amt of detection possible? Theres no exact value to an ungemmed T1 item?

• I am referrring to the wiki, but what do these values mean at the end of each item? "This tier has variants of the bonus of -2, -1, +0, +1 or +2 troops" These are in regards to gems right? But whats the significance?

No. It means, the tier has (for instance) the value 10. But you can find variants of 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 - without gems. With gems you can add five times +1.