Decide on the Night Truce Timings

• UTM-5 Fits good for american players.

"Las ideas de los economistas y filósofos políticos, tanto cuando son correctas como cuando están equivocadas son mas poderosas de lo que comúnmente se cree. De hecho el mundo esta gobernado por poco mas de esto... tarde o temprano son las ideas, no los intereses particulares, las decisivas, tanto para bien como para mal."

• I like the fact that there is no truce on normal worlds and you get the challenge of attacks at any point. I'm Europe based, and I might sim the nighttime truce world, just to get the achievement, not cause it is something I'm particularly interested in. But I guess don't knock it till I try it. So UTC time nighttime truce would be best for me. :)

Bobo

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bobo_COM ().

• If its not on ameriacn time ill stay away be to boring to have everyone on truce while im up and everyone attacking me while i sleep and cant attack back because they get the truce by the time im up.

This is a good idea but needs to be for countries one for America one for eu.

• heres my bit.

remember that night truce is 8 hours out of 24, so even if the entirety of the night truce is within my awake time, it is at most half my awake time, sure it would be nice if some if not all of night truce was in my sleep time, but i think it would also be nice to have a awake time where it is safe to walk away and do other things for a while without too much worry of missing out.

heres my suggestion, how about having the middle point of the night truce be in the middle of the atlantic ocean. that or give hawaii the full benefit of the night truce.

• +4 time

RU1[4.11.2015 - 15.04.2016] / Moretty / Королевство "МН"
    RU2[18.04.2017 - 11.09.2017] / NoAllyNoClan / Королевство "GF"
    RU1 [5.12.2017 - 1.05.2018]/ NoAllyNoClan / Королевство " ВАРяги"
    COM5 [15.05.2018 -07.10.2018 ] /NoAllyNoClan / Королевство "GF"

• How will we know which time zone the truce is for when a new server comes online. I see there is one for com1N starting in May, but I can't tell what time zone it will be in...

I have been looking in the forum but it is generally too hard to find specitic information like that here in the forum.

It just keeps getting better and better! :D