Determining Borders for Competing Influence

• Can someone please explain how kingdom borders are determined for competing treasuries (meaning two different kingdoms both exerting influence on the same tiles)? Obviously the treasury with more influence will have borders around that tile. However, I see several examples in my current server with the governor's village having < 50% influence and still maintaining kingdom borders with their kingdom (I found an example as low as 28% influence). Is the only explanation that the kings with majority influence raided these villages to lose their borders?

• Assuming you know the influence %, what rules determine the kingdom borders when competing with another treasury? Does it matter what kingdom the village belongs to, or if it's a capital?
    • Helpful

Assuming you know the influence %, what rules determine the kingdom borders when competing with another treasury? Does it matter what kingdom the village belongs to, or if it's a capital?

Oases can be conquered for your kingdom if it touches your border, capitals belong to their home kingdom even if there is only 1% influence. Others are just decided by the influence %.