When i see topics and disussions about 2h night truce and 2h without,
or hear people say every player should have their own night truce its making me sad.
Years ago there were already very nice ideas which would implement depth to the game.
I looked into archives and quoted an interesting opinion / thread which should be worth thinking about:
(Following a post of The Maniken on the .de forum - translated, adapted and modified)
The Maniken propose those points, and I think some are good, others less :
I. Introduce a politcal system
The King may choose a domination form :
- Conqueror : crop consumption lessened by 10%
- Builder : constructions duration lessened by 20% and cost by 10%
- Democracy : 10% less tributes + 25% culture points for the governors
The King may legislate :
- Forestry : wood production increased by 15 % for governors
- Mining : iron production increased by 15% for governors
- Vigilante : +10% defense in the whole kingdom
The King may invest in infrastructures to increase the speed of merchants inside the kingdom, but also the troops.
Changes should go into this direction, dont you think?