Kingdom Contending for COM1n

• Hello,

Please let us know if any premades will be joining COM1n server. We are launching an offshoot team of Stars with very small group of players and experimenting a few new ideas. If anyone is interested in playing with us, please contact Starx on Discord : Starx-13#6586

The plan is to have a core team of just 18 players over 6 accounts and building the new team in the server itself.

_Thanks

• no we are not giving up on com1, but some of us are going to experiment night truce server, to encourage the Travian Team in keeping the concept

i for once find this the ideea very good in case you get tired and want to chill out a bit and night truce just gives you the perfect opportunity to do that - you get to play during normal local active hours, and also get a nice sleep

and LVGD, we are a much smaller team we just used the beginning of server to gather all available free players - i think UNKNOWN are actually a bigger pre made

i apreciate the way you guys play, but please stop these small harassment on forums as we are not cheaters, nor use some very dodgy tactics, c'mon let's focus on game :)

• I wanna join COM1n

"Las ideas de los economistas y filósofos políticos, tanto cuando son correctas como cuando están equivocadas son mas poderosas de lo que comúnmente se cree. De hecho el mundo esta gobernado por poco mas de esto... tarde o temprano son las ideas, no los intereses particulares, las decisivas, tanto para bien como para mal."