messaging friends in lobby

• I think this have been proposed like 100 times at this point. But never really been answered by a Game Designer, Admin, or any member of the Travian Kingdoms team.

"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." ― Alexander the Great

• Hello guys

we agree connecting with others is important and a lobby messaging system is already on our list of features to be implemented. We don't have an ETA at this time but will keep you posted whenever there are updates :)

Scorox Actually members of our team replied to many threads like this one, you can always check with the help of the forum search engine ;)

Best regards

Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello guys

we agree connecting with others is important and a lobby messaging system is already on our list of features to be implemented. We don't have an ETA at this time but will keep you posted whenever there are updates :)

Scorox Actually members of our team replied to many threads like this one, you can always check with the help of the forum search engine ;)

Best regards

Georgi

Thanks. Sorry, I just meant that we have never gotten any clear reply on whether this will be implemented or not ... at least I thought so (my apologies if I was wrong). Where was it announced that this feature will be implemented?

Best,

Scorox

"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." ― Alexander the Great

The post was edited 2 times, last by Scorox ().