Natarian Village

• Hi all,

can i just delete natarian village with catapults and then build my own ? Or only way how to cap that village is chief her.

Thanks.

• Hi all,

can i just delete natarian village with catapults and then build my own ? Or only way how to cap that village is chief her.

Thanks.

You can catapult it, but i don't see why you would do such a thing. If your enemy clears it and you don't have a chief, maybe?

• Hey Majchel

nothing is stopping you from destroying it but as Jallu implied, most players prefer to conquer it instead. All Natar 15c's resource fields are already level 10 which saves some time and resources building them up.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Thank you guys...

i planing destroy her, because it is cheaper than conquering. Chief is realy expensive . When i will be waiting on chief, can be late...

Majchel.

• Academy + Research + Training cost + Residence level 10 are vaguely estimated 800k resources. The resource fields cost roughly 1100k. Chiefing is cheaper than destroying + rebuilding, because you save rebuilding cost. Especially if you take into account, that catapults cost a lot of resources, too.