Vacation Mode - Troop Starvation?

• Can your own units starve while on vacation mode? Or does crop simply fall to zero and stay there for the duration of the time (much like holidays in game with the "no starvation")

• Do a search before posting question - read this first https://blog.kingdoms.com/2017/07/21/vacation-mode/

Vacation mode is not = no starvation

What does it do?

Once activated, vacation mode will make it impossible for other players to attack you (or indeed send any troop movements toward your villages) for a period of time. In turn, you won’t be able to send your own troops anywhere (except for sending back reinforcements received before your vacation). Plus, your wood, clay and iron production as well as your troop training will come to a halt. If you have activated the premium resource bonus, it will of course also be paused and wait for your return. Crop production, however, will continue as usual, allowing you to feed the troops you had already built up before your vacation.

• I read that article already and saw that quote. The article does NOT say if troops starve or not. During holidays (like Easter/Christmas) your troops still ate crop but didn't starve. I'm wondering if it's the same case or not, because the article says nothing about starvation so I can only assume they can starve (but sounds like a "bad vacation" if I have to still log on to feed units to avoid starvation).

• You can spread around your units in all of your villages to utilize your entire crop production. If that isn't enough some might starve during a long vacation which you can combat by periodically filling granaries or you can send some as temporary reinforcements to a friend or kingdom member with their permission.

• You can spread around your units in all of your villages to utilize your entire crop production. If that isn't enough some might starve during a long vacation which you can combat by periodically filling granaries or you can send some as temporary reinforcements to a friend or kingdom member with their permission.

I guess then I'll still have to get on occasionally to get wheat then :/

• If vacation mode was no starv mode it would be used by every player full out every server. Of course its not.

Yeah, I can see the exploits that can be done. Just sucks that for an actual vacation I still have to log on -_-