Unique player name

• Hi,

I would suggest to make the player name same as his avatar name and to be unique, can't be used by another player even he is not playing in the server, mean both to be unique in all Travian servers.

I recently had a player say I wronged them in another server, which I really don't know what he is talking about as my mate which we played together in the last few servers know nothing about what he is saying.

So please vote for this suggestion that this way every player will be responsible for his name.

Thanks & Best regards,

• Well, the upside of this idea is, that you can identify everyone as who they are.

The downside of this idea is, that you can identify everyone as who they are.

There are two main reasons for which I never play under "Be2-e4" ingame ... and none of them are (in my opinion) evil-minded.

• I really like to put some ... thoughts into my accounts name choices. For instance, when selecting the name "All For One" (on de4, nothing you know of, I guess), we chose this name for several reasons. We were watching "Boku no Hero Academia" at this time, in which the main anthragonist is called like this; we went for offpoint record (thus "all [offpoints] for one [account]") with a team of def players only ("all [play] for one [us]") and enabled our kingdom-theme of the three musketeers, with all of our members having musketeer-related names aswell. You can't do this with fixed names.
    • I know like everyone in the german community and vice versa. I don't want to play, get recognized and out of the sudden have everyone have expectations from me, especially not if I'm just chilling a bit and not playing very seriously. Also I want to avoid things like "why didn't you tell me, that you play?" or w/e.

Not everyone has bad things in mind.

• Well, the upside of this idea is, that you can identify everyone as who they are.

The downside of this idea is, that you can identify everyone as who they are.

There are two main reasons for which I never play under "Be2-e4" ingame ... and none of them are (in my opinion) evil-minded.

• I really like to put some ... thoughts into my accounts name choices. For instance, when selecting the name "All For One" (on de4, nothing you know of, I guess), we chose this name for several reasons. We were watching "Boku no Hero Academia" at this time, in which the main anthragonist is called like this; we went for offpoint record (thus "all [offpoints] for one [account]") with a team of def players only ("all [play] for one [us]") and enabled our kingdom-theme of the three musketeers, with all of our members having musketeer-related names aswell. You can't do this with fixed names.
    • I know like everyone in the german community and vice versa. I don't want to play, get recognized and out of the sudden have everyone have expectations from me, especially not if I'm just chilling a bit and not playing very seriously. Also I want to avoid things like "why didn't you tell me, that you play?" or w/e.

Not everyone has bad things in mind.

just like my opinion

• Not everyone has bad things in mind.

Totally agree, an option for annoyance names can be also be available for who want.

I am sure many played in servers and been disappointed from a player or more, and sure that he will avoid to play with him again in any matter, so you choose with whom you would like to play next time, in many servers people try to take the contacts of many players to play with them in another server, so this Unique name ill solve many problems, in this game many invest their time and money to be able to have fun and win.