Note able list of differences in kingdoms compared to legends.

• This is for players who played legends, and play kingdoms for first time. Still haven't finished one kingdom server, but not sure if I will be motivated to make a list of differences by then.

Legends to kingdoms “differences” :

- A kingdom can invite you to relocate your spawn village in their kingdom at no cost except lsot building time but all resources will be put in your hero inventory. So these Menhirs are essentially invites for relocation.

- After Treasury level 20, more can be built

- Sending fakes with 20 units is not enough anymore, since players use spy-glass which can increase the amount they can see through Fakes (+5+ 10 + 15, can be upgraded to +5). So send at T1 30 units, T2, 36 units T3, 40-45 units.

- Destroying all treasury buildings replaces treasuries to the player’s second active treasury.

- You’ve to send a normal attack with hero to steal treasuries and it will only steal 1/3 of the treasure, if all of the treasury buildings are destroyed it takes all treasuries.

- You can raid tribute to your king or foreign king if your village is in a kingdom.

- As king you can collect tributes from your governors

- Stolen goods gives crop if you do it from a village that is inside the kingdom you’re part of.

- Horses are buffed, most of them have -50% resource cost reduction.

- Bonusses of Brewery (20%), hero (20%) and siege (33%) are multiplied against each other instead of stacking. 33% * 20% * 20%= 1.92 offensive bonus.

- You can’t fake siege with normal attacks, because you’ve raid-normal-siege attack, so playing with your tournament square to hide siege attack is a waste of time.

- Deleted players don’t leave a natar village

- Grey villages are people who haven’t logged in for a week, after that it takes 21 to be removed from map.

- No Tablets to up your loyalty, and max loyalty normal village is 100% and city 200%

- City takes up a expansion slot to settle a new village

- Early game it’s probably smart to city up your capital for the 500 cp production per day, after wards you can decide to turn it into a village or keep it.

- you can make great baracks/stable in capital if it's a city.

- Oasis are shareable goes from 5%/10% to 25%/50%

- Embassy level 1 gives free slot to occupy oasis

- There is no hero mansion, embassy is the new hero mansion.

- No artefacts

- Stealing treasuries from kingdom with higher victory points gives 10 to 25 points per stolen treasure.

- Stealing from governor doesn’t give victory points

- Map are small, expect max 100x100. Map expands if more player register.

- WW spawns at day 111 with no need for building plan, but they still need to build great warehouses et cetera. They start with same buildings as in legends. So destroy ww to 1 pop when it spawns.

- Winner WW takes 50% bonus VP 2nd place 33% and so on. Having multiple WW’s does stack the bonus.

- Stolen goods turn into treasure for the kingdom.

- Kingdom with most victory points wins the server

- Server can take up to 180 days, normally ends around day 150.

- Since no building plan, WW immediately gives -50% crop consumption.

- Ingame notifications are horrible, worst thing ever created and there is no solution. Deal with it, it will popup until you open the kingdom chat and read it.

- Quests are insane, forget your old way of simming 2nd village, do the quests.

- Demolishing buildings, creates rubble and rubble gives you 1/3 of the invested resources back I believe.

- If a kingdom is older than 30 days, it can do a union with another kingdom that is older than 30 days and connected. Resulting into doubling the dukes and a king and Vice-king. Al active treasuries will be transferred without taking in account the total amount of treasuries the kingdom has.

- Robber camps spawn every 3-4 days when server refreshes. They’re like Hideouts, but don’t need hero to be sent as in Hide out to get the stolen goods.

29 may 2019 added notable difference between legends and kingdoms:

- Blocking scouts give hero exp and def points

- sending one scout to see if hero is home is now possible (hero gains exp) and to determine if someone has sent a fake

- robber camps don't spawn on 4446, so the fewer non 4446 you have as kingdom, the less robber camps spawn. Although there is a maximum how many robber camps can spawn based amount of kingdom members (robber camp mechanics)

- Blocking scouts doesn't seem to share def points even if the scout are from another player... (have yet to fully test this..., although not a priority).

- weapon/equipment release dates T2 day 40/speed and T3 day 80/speed

• - you can make great baracks/stable in capital if it's a city.
    Doesn't have to be capital, can be any city. So it's possible to be very aggressive with 3 places with great buildings (if you want)

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• - you can make great baracks/stable in capital if it's a city.
    Doesn't have to be capital, can be any city. So it's possible to be very aggressive with 3 places with great buildings (if you want)

It's a difference between legends, where you can't make great baracks/stable in a capital village.

• I like the idea of a difference list, but the execution is quite messy. You could try to add some structure, for instance, in TK are some mechanics which exist in T:L, too (oasis, troops, capitals, plus account, farm lists), but there may be differences (oasis can be shared and don't give always 25%/50%, some troops have different stats and they don't cost crop in training anymore, gb/gs are independent of capital status now, plus account now also gives +25% storage capacity, farm lists aren't tied to a certain village anymore and conquered villages automatically disappear, ...). But there are also a lot of mechanics which don't exist in T:L at all (everything related to treasures, kingdoms, victory points, there are new NPCs, and so on). Lastly, some mechanics from T:L went extinct in TK (artifacts). Give it some sort of structure or system, to be honest, I don't think, that players will read this how it is with joy right now.

- Ingame notificationsare horrible, worst thing ever created and there is no solution. Deal with it,it will popup until you open the kingdom chat and read it.

You can actually disable them: https://support.google.com/chr….Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

• Hmm, that's odd. I never get one, but I didn't allow notifications for Kingdoms in the first place. When using chrome, try clicking on icon left to the "http" in the url-bar, then on website-settings.

Screenshot is for forum, but you do it in your ingame tab, of course:

There, you can turn off notifications by setting the dropdown next to it onto "block" or "disallow" (I don't know the exact english term, as my chrome is in german, sorry). Does this work for you?

• Hmm, that's odd. I never get one, but I didn't allow notifications for Kingdoms in the first place. When using chrome, try clicking on icon left to the "http" in the url-bar, then on website-settings.

Screenshot is for forum, but you do it in your ingame tab, of course:

From what i can tell is that strategic is talking about the pop up in the game that keeps ghosting on the bottom left when you have unread messages, and you are talking about windows notifications?

• Ah ... okay. I thought he meant the actual notifications, those who pop up if you have a new whatsapp message, for instance. Yes, this stuff in the bottom right is not disable-able.

• Ah ... okay. I thought he meant the actual notifications, those who pop up if you have a new whatsapp message, for instance. Yes, this stuff in the bottom right is not disable-able.

It's really really irritating if you have 2 monitors, my eyes immediately react to it. Sometimes I wish I could just live in my own kingdom, just because of that.

• Yes, one more reason to use skype or just click them away. Those messages (not only IGM, but also troop returned, etc.) are the reason, why Kingdoms is usually somewhere in another tab, not the one focussed for me.