Changelog 0.92 – push notifications preparation

• Travian-Kingdoms-Update-092-forum-COM.jpg

Dear players,

In this roll out, our developers worked mainly on non-visible preparations for the upcoming mobile push notifications. What you will be able to see is: our artist had some spare time and adjusted the card game background to our current logo.

The update will take place on Tuesday, May 28th at 2:00 pm CEST (UTC+2). The two game rounds starting at that time, com4 and ru3, will already start with the new game version. Downtime will last less than 20 minutes. Please plan your crop accordingly.

Bug fixes:

• Achievements: The city counter for the "A village is not enough" achievement sometimes miscalculated. This is fixed now.
    • Kingdom Unions: Duke Influence: Occasionally, after two kingdoms united, the map influence of a duke's treasury was added to the wrong kingdom. This is fixed now.
    • Building queue: Sometimes, queued level ups didn't start when a player was offline. This is fixed now and all orders will start as soon as there are enough resources.
    • Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

Which kind of push notification will be your favorite? Do you already have the achievement “A village is not enough”?

Let us know in the comments,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hi I'm working on lev 4 for "A village is not enough"

and in notification I wold like to see then I'm under attack and if crop is running slow

but I also want to have a choice inside massage (on computer) there I can put in X-mark in little box for withs message I want to have as notification.

example I want to se if anyone write in deffchat but I don't vant to see no other else chat or message

maby I can get notification on personel pm but not for chat

thx for good game

/ Sisula

• Is there any way to turn notifications off for a certain server?