Push notifications are now live!

• travian-kingdoms-mobile-push-notifications-forum.jpg

Dear players,

there are new updates available for both of our mobile APPs. Please install them to get push notifications on your phone.

The following events will trigger a push notification:

• Incoming attack: When one of your villages is under attack
    • Robbers: When new robber hideouts or new robber camps have spawned

In addition we have implemented:

• Unique Birthday Bash World images for the night truce and speed worlds in the lobby
    • Chat UI improvements
    • Awesome new App Icon

Android bug fixes:

• Gauls: Trapper: You can see now the current & the total amount of traps
    • Resource fields: The field background didn't change when switching to another village. That is now fixed.
    • Building queue: Sometimes, wehen leveling up resource fields, you always saw the level 11. Now, it shows the correct level.

If you haven't installed our APP yet, follow these links to do so:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/travian-kingdoms/id977102758

Android: https://play.google.com/store/…viangames.traviankingdoms

These are only the first push notifications, There are more to come. Did you already get one? And what do you think about the new App icon?

Tell us in the comments,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• The push notifications are great, I had an attack on one of my villages and was at work. Got the notification and was able to prepare appropriately. I still wish i could see the attacks on the kingdom or my outgoing attacks on the map mode, but this update is light years ahead of the last version. small detail but sometimes the wall when in the resource view is slightly offset. The chat system was the best fix you all could have made, before i could never see any of the messages, but now it works just like any messenger.

• Notifications are a very good feature. However, it would be better to choose which notifications and from which game world you will receive them. They are needed from one world, but not from another.

Icon - my feelings are that I liked the previous one more. The simplicity is beautiful, the excess of details overwhelms.

• The app is the downfall of this game. It should have never been mad

??? I don't even know where to begin with this. Hope it's a troll. The inner keyboard warrior is welling up inside me.

In short,

The app is great (it's getting there of course), it is not the downfall of the game (quite the opposite actually), and it should have been made long ago.