Farming Early Game

• Hi there HunterPwner#US , welcome to the forums! :)

As a governor you will get a new set of robber hideouts soon after defeating the previous ones. In the meantime you can try to raid oases with small number of animals inside or inactive villages/players that will usually put up little to no resistance.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Yes. If you have scouts it's easy to send a scout to see how many resources have built up in an oasis. Usually the more resources, the more animals but that isn't always true. It depends on how long it has been since it has been raided.

• If I recall correctly, the maximum "storage" of an oasis is 50 * number of animals and their production depends on their type (for instance, 25% crop oasis produces more crop). Don't quote me on that though.

• If I recall correctly, the maximum "storage" of an oasis is 50 * number of animals and their production depends on their type (for instance, 25% crop oasis produces more crop). Don't quote me on that though.

The reason I say not always is because there are times people clear an oasis for hero experience or cages but don't send troops to take resources.

• The reason I say not always is because there are times people clear an oasis for hero experience or cages but don't send troops to take resources.

In that case, the resources are lost! Be2 is right, the storage capacity is 50 per animal, and each animal produces 1/h of the type of the oasis. a 25/25 oasis thus produces 1 clay and 1 crop per animal and hour, until 50 clay and 50 crop per animal are in the oasis. If you kill the animal with a hero, the storage is reduced and thus you cannot steal the resources later! Essentially, you get maximum 50 resources per killed animal in a normal and 100 per animal in a 25/25 oasis. 50% crop oasis make 2 crop/h but still only 50 crop per animal storage!