Move send troops button or page numbers on inbound troops

• I am sure many players have experienced this.

You want to know when ally reinforcements arrive in your village. You go to rallypoint, go to inbound, select reinforcements and behold... a ton of troops coming back from raiding are cluttering your inbound reinforcements tab.
    You need to skim through the 50+ pages of incoming troops to find the reinforcements so you start clicking the next page button... but the "send troops" button is right below it and if for whatever reason the layout of the page is shifted upwards, the button goes up just enough so you accidentally click send troops instead of next page.

send_troops_issue.png

Now ofc I can just change the page number in the url but that shouldn't be necessary.

Why do we even need the send troops button there? If you are on the inbound troops tab then it is unlikely you want to SEND any troops.
    So could the button please be either removed from that specific tab, or be moved so it is not directly below the page number buttons, or can we move the page buttons to the top of the window instead of at the bottom?

• I mean I haven't really had this problem since I don't have 50 pages of raiding groups (farout man I'm realising how much of a bad player I really am, should I be raiding that much?). But yes it would make so much sense for there to be a separate tab called "Returning troops" to distinguish those of other players reinforcing you under "Reinforcement". Technically your returning troops are reinforcement but hell if the travian devs were able to add tabs for "Healed troops" and "Tributes" then it would be great if they could do one for "Returning troops".

• While we're at it, can we add a search function to the inbound/outbound troops?
    I've got 900+ outgoing attacks from farmlists pretty much at all times and sometimes I need to cancel one of my actual outgoing attacks but can't find it in time through all the farmlist attacks.
    Technically having the option to filter out farmlist raids would also pretty much solve my situation but I think just making a search function is better.

• While we're at it, can we add a search function to the inbound/outbound troops?
    I've got 900+ outgoing attacks from farmlists pretty much at all times and sometimes I need to cancel one of my actual outgoing attacks but can't find it in time through all the farmlist attacks.
    Technically having the option to filter out farmlist raids would also pretty much solve my situation but I think just making a search function is better.

We need this, like right now, or let us scroll down all the way to the last atack insted of jumping from page to page :D

• We need this, like right now, or let us scroll down all the way to the last atack insted of jumping from page to page :D

By "last" you mean the most recently sent out?
    Cause you can already skip to the last page of outgoing attacks.

Sorting by most recently sent out would also be a good feature.

• By "last" you mean the most recently sent out?
    Cause you can already skip to the last page of outgoing attacks.

Sorting by most recently sent out would also be a good feature.

I believe he just means putting all outbounds on the same page instead of having a page system in the first place.

We need this, like right now, or let us scroll down all the way to the last atack insted of jumping from page to page

It used to be like this but they added the pages to fight the lag. I don't see that making a comeback, unless it's in form of one of the filters.

• We need this, like right now, or let us scroll down all the way to the last atack insted of jumping from page to page

It used to be scrolling only without page system ... if you have > 200-300 outgoing movements, you had no chance to even scroll to the bottom before the 90s cancel timer was over and such. They implemented the page system, because the scroll system lagged incredibly hard.