Kingdom Merging

• Greetings everyone! I know this has been posted before, but I could use some clarification. I've been a king before but things have changed since OG Kingdoms released a while ago.

https://blog.kingdoms.com/2017…s-kingdom-unions-depth-2/

I read through this article and still have two questions.

1. My capital is actually a cropper that is not even in my kingdom's borders, am I going to have to change this to merge with another kingdom?

2. We have a few kingdoms that are in our meta alliance and we still haven't made a 100% decision on whom we're merging with. One kingdom we share a large boarder with, but the other we will only be touching by corners. Do corners count as touching when it comes to merging?

Thanks in advance for your help! :thumbsup:

• 1. My capital is actually a cropper that is not even in my kingdom's borders, am I going to have to change this to merge with another kingdom?

You are gonna need to change capital or get a treasury over it.

2. We have a few kingdoms that are in our meta alliance and we still haven't made a 100% decision on whom we're merging with. One kingdom we share a large boarder with, but the other we will only be touching by corners. Do corners count as touching when it comes to merging?

Can't say for sure but when corners touch between duke and king area then the king still can't collect from the duke so I think it doesn't count for unions either.