King/Vice king

• Hello and good day to all of you.

We have an urgent issue! yesterday (11.08.2019) our (“Warden” #2 Ranked Kingdom on our server) Vice King deleted his account without any reason and did not tell us he was going to do so! We lost a 18K treasury (his name was soft in com4 ).

I have not seen this happen before!

How is it possible that a King and or Vice King delete their accounts with active treasury?!

Have you changed your regulations?!

It’s not fair or right when a King/Vice Kings have a treasury with all the responsibilities and still have an option to delete their account without the ability of others in Kingdom to carry on properly.

Thank you for your time and please consider this!

Duke Laya

Warden Kingdom @ com4

The post was edited 1 time, last by laya#TR ().

• I've been playing classic travian for a lot of years... and last years some kingdom server too... And it's not the easiest thing to delete an account, especially if there are cashing included.

But however, it's not OK if a King, vice king or that kind of person can delete his account and through all treasuries away. NOT FAIR. This should be a fun game to play, not a game where one person can destroy for so many players.

Warden Kingdom @ com 4

• Hi there,

As my fellow kingdom partners mentionned it, the vice-king Soft has left us, kinda surprising he would be able to do that with with 1/5 of the kingdom treasury.

As for members living in his area, now they are in trouble with crops. It should be avaible to nominate an other member to replace him and relocate treasuries in the same place to limit the impact.

• Hi,

I remained shocked at what happened yesterday that our The King (Soft) resigned and deleted the account.

What about the treasure we've lost? I don't know if a player can delete his account, I admit that I have been playing Travian Kingdoms for the first time.

• Howdy,

How is it possible for a Vice King (w/active Treasury) to delete his or her act with no warning? Not to mention all our treasuries (18+ K) gone with him plus other difficulties created by not having a Vice King in our Kingdom. This is just plain wrong all the way around. :(

Thanks for your time in this matter.

Governor SBG

Warden Kingdom @ com4

• Thing is, I'm sure you need to deactivate treasuries before you can start delete? (I stand to be corrected, but this is how I understood it to be )

this would mean 3.5 days minimum to delete? did no one question or wonder what his motives were until after he had deleted?

• Hi guys,

it's possible for the king/vice king to delete their accounts if they request deletion of all their data as per the GDPR regulations. Once the data is deleted their account along with all achievements, prestige, Gold and existing game world avatars are also gone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but unfortunately we are unable to restore any lost treasures in such cases. Please note that kingdom unions are an important commitment and should only be formed with trustworthy players.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• wow....

something happen to us (not the same cause our "king" - Ventsi.... delete only after he abdicate so we manage to return the T but still). its a shitty move. not cool at all.

sorry for all the work you put so far but i am sure you guys can get back on the feet and try hard to fight.

• (Its not FAIR ), we didn't know about this law, and we need a solution! all players are shocked about it !

we had been playing with our vice king more than few years ! he was so reliable !

maybe someone has psychology's problem and wants to annoy other with this option!

The post was edited 2 times, last by laya#TR ().

• Hi guys,

it's possible for the king/vice king to delete their accounts if they request deletion of all their data as per the GDPR regulations. Once the data is deleted their account along with all achievements, prestige, Gold and existing game world avatars are also gone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused but unfortunately we are unable to restore any lost treasures in such cases. Please note that kingdom unions are an important commitment and should only be formed with trustworthy players.

Best regards
    Georgi

Seem like a fault in the system to me, that such an action is made before all game avatars are deleted or even eligible to delete.

In my opinion, if a player were to do this. Their game avatars should stay for 72 hours as an inactive dummy and treasuries should be deactivated.

The unions should only be founded by trustworthy players, but you do not really know how their gears flow before they've have properly grinded. And as this is an online game it is hard to know everyone to that extend. Some kids will never grow up.

• Well, I understand, that it sucks. But keep in mind, that deleting isn't the only option to ruin one's game. If he wasn't able to to it this way, he could just have donated the treasures to enemies, or similar. Not quite TG's fault that he was a ... not that nice player, but rather his fault. It's a team game which requires trustworthy allies (and is designed to do so), untrustworthy players exist and can ruin the game. That was always part of it. An "allied" offer could - for instance - backstab and kill other offs or treasuries, deffers could retreat def a minute before impact, kings and dukes can donate treasures to enemies, ...

It sucks if this happens, but it's kinda part of the game, that you have to build up a trustworthy kingdom with trustworthy members, especially in king/duke positions. For the two king positions you kinda have to use premade teams or talk to the other king a lot before the union, to get to know him. Or set some trustworthy sitters, they see deletion ticking, ...

If this isn't fixed yet, there's a (I assume) bug by the way, that lets you delete your vice king account normally. You don't even have to do something, the option just is there for vice kings, even with active treasuries. I was vice king on DEx3 (bday special) and had the option all the time, without doing anything special. GDPR deletion (which affects the lobby aswell) isn't the only option to delete as vice king.

• I'am trying to be positive

but it's really not good thing to happened in this time of game

to win in Kingdoms, we are talking about victory point but when the vice or any duke delete his account this mean lost

18k treasures mean a lot of victory point.

• Welcome to the world of bugs Travian doesnt seem to care about fixing .....I have been complaining about this for well over a year! Its a BAD design....and something in my opinion that could be EASILY fixed......yet here we are.......if your hoping this gets fixed anytime soon......dont hold your breath. Best i can suggest....make sure Kings and Vice Kings have duals!

• Kingdoms is already a version where premade kingdoms win practically every round, made even easier with the menhir function (maybe this is by design?). But in this case the kingdom was premade and still one guy who was supposedly trusted ruins the game for around 100 accounts.

For a casual player it is very hard to figure out which kingdom to join and once you join one, it's difficult to switch to another. If i was a new player and this was my first experience of the game, i doubt i'd be back for more; spend a couple months and countless hours to click buttons and see numbers representing troops go up and down only to one morning find out that the kingdom is screwed by one guy abusing a silly law and the round practically over.. yeah, League of Legends starts to seem like a valid alternative.

There really should be some mechanism to prevent a kingdom from being crippled if a king/vice king suffers a mental breakdown. Maybe a deleted /GDPR'd king/vice king could be replaced by an NPC player or then just get rid of the setting that these roles are permanent.

• Hi again guys
    as a player myself I understand this experience can be frustrating. Our team knows about this behavior and understands the possible negative outcomes.
    When a vice king goes inactive after 21 days, this will happen. It is important that the vice king is playing himself and is not just kept active by sitters and/or duals.

In order to be successful and enjoy playing Travian Kingdoms it is also important to play alongside reliable team members :)

It sucks if this happens, but it's kinda part of the game, that you have to build up a trustworthy kingdom with trustworthy members, especially in king/duke positions.

We are working on finding a lasting solution to improve the relationships between kings and vice-kings. We don't want a quick fix that makes everything worse but it has to fit everyone: small game rounds and bigger ones, small kingdoms and bigger ones, premade teams and new teams. If you want to help us with it and have a concrete idea, please share it here with us together with the reasoning behind it. Your feedback is always welcome and highly appreciated! Especially when you also tell us, why you want a specific change.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• How about a simple fix for the moment.....like disabling the "Delete Avatar" option while you have an active treasury. That would at least spare some players from logging on one morning to find their Vice King has deleted WITH 18k treasures!

• The king or vice king who clears the account is the player who came to you to play from the other side.

In this way, deleting it weakens you and makes it easier for the other side to win.

I suggest he appear WW destroy your kings and vice kings