Lobby Update - Hall of Fames

• 16723-lobby-update-forum-jpg

Dear players,

On Tuesday, August 27, at 2:00 pm CEST (UTC +2), we will update the Travian Kingdoms lobby. There won't be any downtime.

Halls of Fame in the Lobby

From now on, all ended game worlds will automatically have a Hall of Fame in the lobby. We've been gathering information from ended game rounds since around the end of the first Birthday Bash worlds. That's why you'll already see them in the lobby.

This means some game rounds are listed twice: both in the lobby as well as in the forum. In future, all ended game rounds will only have one Hall of Fame in the lobby.

Feel free to share additional statistics and information in the relevant embassy threads in the forum, if you wish to do so. The embassy is also where you can congratulate the winners, since there's no comment function in the lobby.

Personal Data in the Halls of Fame

• The hero images shown in the lobby's Halls of Fame are permanent. Even if you change your hero's appearance afterwards, it will therefore stay the same in the list.
    • Player name: We display the game round name. A mouse-over displays the account name of a listed player. This account name will change if you alter it afterwards. What's more, if you want to exercise your GDPR rights and request complete deletion, we'll make the name anonymous.
    • Hero equipment: The displayed hero equipment is a snapshot of what the hero was equipped with at the exact end of the round.

Please find pictures of how it's going to look like below.

Additional Lobby Adjustments

In this lobby update, we're also trimming the drop-down menu for the domains. You'll no longer find Danmark, Norge, Sverige, Suomi, Nederland or Magyarország there because we merged these domains to COM at the beginning of this year. We're keeping Polska and Portugal since we're retaining Polish and Portuguese in the COM game worlds (Portuguese also on Spanish worlds).

Are you now interested in comparing the different Halls of Fame for the Birthday Bashes in the lobby? Have you spotted the differences between the night truce, speed and standard game worlds?

Tell us in a comment! We are looking forward to reading them.

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

1c3cb76fe7cc18845f314c36da8cd549.png

16725-hof-in-lobby-hero-jpg

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• So since you can't reply to the announcement thread I'm not sure exactly where to post replies but I thought here in suggestions would be best. Please let me know otherwise. Moving on, concerning the most recent announcement I think it would be best to have the #1 player in the centre, and then #2 and #3 to the left and right just like a podium.

• So since you can't reply to the announcement thread I'm not sure exactly where to post replies but I thought here in suggestions would be best. Please let me know otherwise. Moving on, concerning the most recent announcement I think it would be best to have the #1 player in the centre, and then #2 and #3 to the left and right just like a podium.

Hey there,

it should now be possible to reply, sorry for the inconvenience! I'll make sure your feedback is forwarded, thank you very much for sharing it!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi Snapette#EN  
    I just checked and it seems to be working normally for me, could you please make sure that you have the correct region set? If it still doesn't work properly please send us a ticket via our Help Center and we'll forward it to our tech team for further investigation asap

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager