com4 2019 the worst server ever

• This is the worst server I have ever played.

Kings who are not very active, kings who delete themselves.

Kingdoms collapse without enemy interference.

It can happen that somebody real life gets difficult but there are also possibilities in this game

that the absence of one player has little or no effect on the other players. please use it!!

I would like to give you a recommendation for the next world:

Do not play as king or duke if you do not aware of the responsibility!

Because you are playing not only for you but also for your governors!

They also want to play a successful round.

Kings should play dual and be sitten by their dukes.

Also, I have to say that it requires a degree of discipline for a kingdom to be successful.

Kings, viceroys and their dukes should talk to each other and find common opinion

and share that their Governors. And the Governors should listen to the instructions and comply with them.

• I really have to admit that the Sliver kingdom is the best kingdom i ever saw. Spiking the hell out of the server, defending newly chiefed villages, denying that they are doing that stuff. The word honor is written really big in this kingdom.

• I really have to admit that the Sliver kingdom is the best kingdom i ever saw. Spiking the hell out of the server, defending newly chiefed villages, denying that they are doing that stuff. The word honor is written really big in this kingdom.

yeah but you are FnF and using spies and shtit so dont talk honor! - "Sinjin"

• Server is getting more and more absurd. Nice try Sliver, Sliver473928 and Freedom. Maybe next time your players should not wear speed boots in such an important attack xD Well GG, server is done, i hardly doubt you have enough forces to change anything now.

#worstserverever

• If you want to attract a better attention on this subject then I recommend you to write a guide on "How to play as King" rather because less people might read server forum but more players on general topics such as the guides are for. I doubt that any of those kings ever read this server topics.