COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• I guess it is related to total village count of the server ( because map still extended in past test servers although registration had been closed) but we dont know. Not practical to count the villages ourselves and figure it out.

I wish Travian Kingdoms developers were here to answer those kind of simple things. But i guess they dont care since the game is dead.

Libasinho / Glorfindel / Twinblade

Member of ZLF & BM

• Hey guys,

Glorfindel we do care and are happy to answer any questions you may have, just please make sure to send them either as a ticket via the Help Center or a thread in the Questions section so that they can get noticed and answered.

As for the map expansion - unfortunately we're unable to share details but it occurs whenever there is no longer enough free space for newly registered players.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hey guys,

Glorfindel we do care and are happy to answer any questions you may have, just please make sure to send them either as a ticket via the Help Center or a thread in the Questions section so that they can get noticed and answered.

As for the map expansion - unfortunately we're unable to share details but it occurs whenever there is no longer enough free space for newly registered players.

Best regards
    Georgi

I didn't mean you Georgi, i meant game developers who somehow determined those little random things such as this, or the formula for how much res you get from stolen goods etc. I assume you dont have access to this kind of info.

I dont know about com much but i have seen turkish community managers wrongly answering several basic questions about the game. Without having knowledge or experience about something they just assume things depending on their travian legends knowledge or common sense.

Is there anyone on forums who has taken part on the development of the game?

Libasinho / Glorfindel / Twinblade

Member of ZLF & BM

• the formula for how much res you get from stolen goods

This depends on the Nr.1 player in population ranking and his account production (something like this), can be seen when the rank 1 player goes into vacation mode and you get almost nothing for stolen goods anymore, fun stuff :D

• Capture miscalculations and preparations were carried out before the server started.

Ready to repeat - waiting for your results.

Everything was counted to the last resource with timings of flights and construction.

2 performers are real people. We did not get enough. Personally, I had to disassemble the floor of the village before going to the senator.

Good luck to all.

Breakdown

• I hope that my word means something, everything was real and within the game

2015-16 / ru4 - Хьё-Шах (Хьёрвард) - win
    2016/02-04 / comx3 - I`m WiC (WiC) - win
    2016 / ru5 - Hardcore - win
    2016/10-12 / comx3 - ☭WiC☭ - win
    2016-17 / ru3 - Чумное Влияние (Влияние) - win
    2017/10-12 / com2x3 - WiC - win
    2018/01-06/ ru2 - Влияние - win

2018.11/2019.01/ com2x3 - WiC - win