COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Look the Turkish region they're multiplying like little rabbits. I never saw high density like that . Around 200 players at the end can be +2000 villages . We might see the biggest kingdom in the history

• Look the Turkish region they're multiplying like little rabbits. I never saw high density like that . Around 200 players at the end can be +2000 villages . We might see the biggest kingdom in the history

Most of them will be banned/deleted long before that

• I repeat.

When the dancer dances terribly, he says that he has too big balls, so they disturb the dancer and he can`t dance well.

Here we have the same situation. Multi accounts are that balls which do not allow play well.

Cmon guys, let`s respect the enemies, but not to cry about cheaters.

Maybe some Minecraft? Huh. My little daughter knows some good servers.

Шпик / Bad Russian 👀

• The Great Wall is your account too? Ohh now I know. Its your daughters account. :D

• If a person's balls are so big that its disturbing his shot a being a career dancer.....that person is clearly pursuing the wrong profession

• I repeat.

When the dancer dances terribly, he says that he has too big balls, so they disturb the dancer and he can`t dance well.

Here we have the same situation. Multi accounts are that balls which do not allow play well.

This really left a disturbing image in my head. Thanks I guess. Not really sure how multiaccounting relates to having big balls though, pretty sure it's the opposite.

• I am quite interested how many real population will remain on the server after all the russian multi accounts get banned :)

As for the rest all i see is alot of crybabies trashing on BM but with nothing to backup their mighty claims :D

So seems its gonna be an interesting server assuming u all dont chicken out and form another overkill meta to fight us.

• I am quite interested how many real population will remain on the server after all the russian multi accounts get banned :)

As for the rest all i see is alot of crybabies trashing on BM but with nothing to backup their mighty claims :D

So seems its gonna be an interesting server assuming u all dont chicken out and form another overkill meta to fight us.

Sounds like someone couldn't handle not being the center of attention, since you feel the need to blurt out the usual BM tirade ;)

• Its good to see some old friends and some new ones as well.

I'd start by asking everyone to play within the rules (as I am sure everyone is doing). Next I would ask that people play within the spirit of the rules. What, you may ask, is this? There are two components to the spirit of the rules

- the individual component. As far as I am concerned this is related to the principle that an individual account should grow within the resource limits afforded to a single account. Face it, the creators of the game could make tons more money by allowing people to have as many accounts as they wanted. Still, they decided that for the benefit of everyone who might play the game, that each individual (or group of duals) should only have the resources of a single account. The current rules allow for multiple accounts, started by multiple individuals, to contribute to the benefit of a single account (as seems to be the case for an account who was able to capture a natar village in 6 days). Within the rules, not within the spirit of the rules!

- the team component. One group of accounts working together (and sharing resources to a limited extent) in competition with other groups of accounts to see who can achieve the greatest number of points and so 'win' a server.

You may not agree with my definition of the spirit of the rules. I am sure this is the case for some of my opponents as well as for some of my team mates. My own most frustrating experience with people playing within the rules but not according to the spirit of the rules is when 6 months of my time and financial investment were foiled by a wonder flip at level 100. At that point it was within the rules, but obviously not within the spirit of the rules, as the rules were changed after this to make such a move impossible.

So, I'd ask that every account and kingdom be willing to consider their actions on the sever in light of whether they are consistent with the spirit of the rules as they define them for themselves.

I will say that I am not impressed by individuals or teams that achieve team victories or individual laurels by operating outside my own definition of the spirit of the rules. If you are insulted by this, then come and bash me. You won't be able to change my convictions and you won't make it impossible for me to enjoy the game consistent with my account name 'Have Fun'.

Enough of a diatribe! HAVE FUN!