COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• The rules are simple, if you post here in Russian your posts will be removed ......

makes no difference to us, we wont be the ones wasting time writing them

Will be deleted, let delete. Here there is man, which directly writes to us here not was (((. To the rest of the players issues there is no )):):):)

Влад III Цепеш :)

• 1) You Have personally no problem with the translation, but there are issues with the forum presence of players from RU segment.

2) You no one was rude to here.

3) RU segment will never comply with discriminatory rules, no matter who introduced them.

4) We're writing to with the server to communicate, rather than with themselves on RU channel. Don't like??? Leave the international forum ))):):)

There are absolutely no issues with presence of RU players on the forum, everyone is more than welcomed. The forum is here to talk between everyone playing on the forum, exchanging trashtalk, banter, politics, rumours, etc.. but to talk to each other we need to understand each other, which is why on the international forum it has been decided that the common language would be English. But don't misunderstand me, I'm not native in english and I doubt most player are, they all come from different nations and talk different languages but everyone is making an effort to talk the same language so that everyone understand the other.

So if everyone is making this effort to speak the common language to understand and talk to each other, why would you be any different than the rest?

There are no discriminatory rules, its common sense to have the same language so that no one feels excluded in discussions and can enjoy the game.

• Nice to see that people enjoyed my map:) Btw whats the deal with Empire in the North and -Empire- in the middle of the map? Its the same or different kingdoms? In my map i put them as separated. Btw if anyone want to share any infos gossip etc i would love to make a nice photoshop presentation for it. PM me!

• Tbh, я думаю, что google translate Пиндосия#Ru с русского на английский язык лучше, чем он пытается писать на английском языке.

В любом случае удачи всем. Я ожидаю, что это будет жесткий сервер со всеми натарами, которые будут обмануты законно..

So this is Google translit. Write in Russian, Google translate, paste in the forum

Так это и есть гугл транслит. Пишу на русском, гугл переводит, вставляю в форум

• Wonder if the "Empires" are going to fight for their name :P

It’s possible :) Everything is possible :) Even war with BM.. ;)

• The Great Wall is your account too? Ohh now I know. Its your daughters account. :D

Wow. You really have me on your mind! :S

I believe your sarcasm is nervous. Your team won the last server, but now you are not even sure if GGG have a Wonder of the world or not?..

You'd better to be friends with us, honey.

P.S. The Great Wall

• Hello all! I dont have the time to play the game(at least for now) but i can be the reporter from time to time and give some infos about this great server!

Server: Com2

Day of the server:20

thx for this usefull map !

Ceci n'est qu'un jeu, alors on se tape dessus mais de manière détendue ! :)

• Я знаю, что это трудно, но вы действительно должны потратить время, чтобы выучить 2-й язык, как и вся остальная планета.

Learn russian.)) Nobody owes anybody anything. Western countries are not the whole planet, and she does not know English. Don't flatter yourself :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Пиндосия#RU: Learn russian.)) Nobody owes anybody anything. Western countries are not the whole planet, and she does not know English. Don't flatter yourself ().