COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• 1. No, not caught. For the entire operation there was no discharge of information anywhere. I, too, keep records of experience, etc.

2. About 5 of them were without catapults even on 1 "right" wave.
    3. For that matter - lost 5 less than a month offs.
    4. And did not count. The journey time was more than 14 hours, it was possible to either make it, or turn it off, or close even more.

Peronal message:
    P.S. А мы себя мстителями и не считаем. С чего вдруг? У GBB больше ловить нечего, мы пробили бетонку и забрали всё что было.

И, прости, ты оцениваешь уровень состава Empire как форумных бойцов? Это весьма недальновидно, и это со стороны объективности. Не знаю чего ты так взъелась на нас.

• No, not caught. For the entire operation there was no discharge of information anywhere. I, too, keep records of experience, etc.

Check with Tender Beast again.

As far as I understand, she also got caught on the last server when she played with the nickname “Страшная баба”.

Не знаю чего ты так взъелась на нас.

I'm calm. In fact, even happy.

Just a closed landing, which writes similar messages on the forum as below does not cause respect at all.

I think that the fact of "closing" your squad implies that your position is one.

ОПГ,че с немцами меж булчат третесь?Тогда возможно у вас скоро появятся гости:|

Drunk Captain \ The Great Wall

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数。

• изначальна, империя была и будет ниже ПЛИНТУСА))))Я буду стаАндр

Андрей, не надо. Давай просто их поздравим как Алик. У него правда сообщение настолько милое как и он сам, что даже непонятно что это сарказм :saint:<3

Drunk Captain \ The Great Wall

哑巴吃饺子,心里有数。

• Checked. You analyzed 2 scans with a difference of 10 minutes, when the first exit was real?
    I looked again and again along and across. If you acted according to the logic of a scan, you mistakenly displayed information. I can even give screenshots, if interested :)

• Check with Tender Beast again.

As far as I understand, she also got caught on the last server when she played with the nickname “Страшная баба”.

Для начала, на аккаунте Tender Beast нас трое. Офф не уходил до начала оперы и вы фиксировали опыт героя. С первого же выхода по целям ни один ваш скан не попал в выход, так как Лёша мой дуал играл аренами. Мы не первый год играем в травиан чтобы выводить офф перед реалкой, не подстраховавшись.

Касаемо твоего выхлопа в нашу сторону, либо ты аргументируешь свои слова в дальнейшем - когда обращаешься ко мне или говоришь, обо мне, либо держишь их при себе, надеюсь внятно?) Удачи

• Для начала, на аккаунте Tender Beast нас трое. Офф не уходил до начала оперы и вы фиксировали опыт героя. С первого же выхода по целям ни один ваш скан не попал в выход, так как Лёша мой дуал играл аренами. Мы не первый год играем в травиан чтобы выводить офф перед реалкой, не подстраховавшись. ...

Got in - didn 't get in. Лёша finished badly with arenas.

So the three of you screwed up. Your hero (for three) went into attack at 17:02:18 MSK.

Arena 11 level.

And the question: what was your plan? Everyone says you 've achieved your goal.

• The hero went on the attack at 17: 00: 46. The scan was at 16:52:14 and the next at 17: 02: 20. Attention to the question of where and caught the hero. Just your independent Kingdom asked for help on other things no more. Here we end the discussion, because the years go by, and you yourself have not learned to play.

Attention to the question, you want to continue to bury yourself?

The purpose of our attack is because we can afford it. We play the first number and noticed that some of the Kingdom began to organize a large Alliance. The reason for this Union is the failure of individual elements.

• The hero went on the attack at 17: 00: 46. The scan was at 16:52:14 and the next at 17: 02: 20. Attention to the question of where and caught the hero. Just your independent Kingdom asked for help on other things no more. Here we end the discussion, because the years go by, and you yourself have not learned to play.

was the hero in the village on the first scan?