COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• We try to play as loyally as possible in relation to others on the map. For example, we do not support map flyers for striking treasures or WW. This is wildness, I believe. Here it is, personally for me, bagging. Well, to use bugs relatively (outdated, they have already covered) the instant construction of troops. Personally, he applied to the developers to cover up this matter.

Among other things, I am very loyal to conditional agreements, they say let's not attack each other for the New Year. Naturally, I did this, and, I want to note, also played almost all versions of the game itself. This is an example.

Well, if you recall the violations - I personally am against espionage and cartoons. I think that the game should be worthy.

And now tell me what we violated in the paragraph about vacation?

https://blog.kingdoms.com/2017/07/21/vacation-mode/

Carefully read the description.

Opponents appeal to the question of morality, not laws and the code of rules of the game.

It's okay, we thought of going in vacation as well as you did yesterday, no need to hide it, it was a smart move to go in vacation yesterday to avoid having treasuries being targeted and being able to freely def WW in case you had been attacked.

It was well played, kudos for execution, it's only the beginning

I am not for winning at all costs. I am not going to spoil my reputation or composition to get an achievement. I want a sports victory, and I believe that victory is worthy when others recognize it. So if you die, then with a song. If you win - then in the sweat of your face.

• And btw,

"Once activated, vacation mode will make it impossible for other players to attack you (or indeed send any troop movements toward your villages) for a period of time. In turn, you won’t be able to send your own troops anywhere (except for sending back reinforcements received before your vacation)."

So it's a loophole in the game mechanic of vacation the fact of being able to siege a WW from vacation, it's indeed a game mechanic that shouldn't be allowed but possible right now

• Your minuses under messages will not change anything. The question is, could they somehow prevent this siege? Yes, this is an omission of mechanics. The most important question is whether the attack will pass if the acc is on vacation - we will never know. Because in practice no one has tested this.

Either you justify what the abuse is-or you pass by and read the rules on leave. Applied on top of current information. You will find the paragraph on the prohibition of such actions and we'll talk.

• Turks -amateurs

ОПГ at least we taught you how to take WW )))) good job
    BM-could be better

GBB- not bad for a first time

GGG how did you win last round? Please , somebody tell me how ? So far worst kingdom in my list . Being the biggest team show absolutely nothing for 111days. Turks tells you big thanks for second easy WW

cute kid. amateurs will kiss you <3

• It's not a crime, it was possible and you used it, all I'm saying is that this game mechanic wasn't thought like this from what I am reading and they will probably change it in the future

babe I know you game mechanic))) take a backseat (2-4 teams ) constrain the VP growth till last days and after having multiple options to steal Victory Points )) lets fix that as well.

Show us how you can play "number 1" all round long on hight competitor server

• Pob farms from 5 villages range up 10 mins 24/7 , hiding from top 10 , got 5 pages pdf file with logs. But at least without multiple accounts))) Is that cheating or abuse?

Garaev farms most likely 15-20 hours from 2 villages. Got 3 pdf file with logs as well )) no work no family only farm only HARDCORE

But I know other 5 players from BM doing grate job with “clean” farm ))

• by the way, i didnt focus on going in vocation when i told abusing. You do have a lot of abuses. And again i don't blame you for that. They just allow you to do that and you don't think like that " yes we can do those abuses and get huge advantage against others but we should not because it's unfair" etc. You just use every way to gain more power , advantage and cheat etc.

But i don't think you need those to be good. You have potential already

sending spam attacks is abuse :)(only treasures can be attacked, and only one attack can be sent) :)

robbing other players is immoral ( incites the emergence of multi-accounts ):P

there is no fair competition ^^^^

Влад III Цепеш :)

• Pob farms from 5 villages range up 10 mins 24/7 , hiding from top 10 , got 5 pages pdf file with logs. But at least without multiple accounts))) Is that cheating or abuse?

Garaev farms most likely 15-20 hours from 2 villages. Got 3 pdf file with logs as well )) no work no family only farm only HARDCORE

you do realize more than 1 player pr account Can send farmlists, Right?

Furthermore I don't see How you Can "hide" from top 10 if you are launching every 10 min 24/7, Maybe that is just the fact that there are few inactive villages, Atleast He is not raiding multies like the turks ;)

• What are you implying?

Cheating? How? One of our duals does an insane job at farming, contrary to other raiders

Abuse of what? We send farmlists like everyone else lol, they are meant to be used like this

Ooops did we hit a nerve suggesting things aren't being played in a fully ethical way on the side of the Russians?

We thought you knew more about us than we do ourselves (seems not)

although you certainly seem to know more about our account than I do ..... for the record me (Pob) I don't even farm :P we are special though ... we haz Renuo (he's a great farmer, he's 100% human & can confirm deffo not a bot like is being insinuated) he sleeps sometimes too

• I am not for winning at all costs. I am not going to spoil my reputation or composition to get an achievement. I want a sports victory, and I believe that victory is worthy when others recognize it. So if you die, then with a song. If you win - then in the sweat of your face.

For you, meanness, hypocrisy and rat behavior are the norm. Are you talking about this reputation?

• For you, meanness, hypocrisy and rat behavior are the norm. Are you talking about this reputation?

Любалюб, ты долго будешь обижаться и обзываться как школьник из за натарки и слива оффок ???

Любалюб, will you be offended and called names like a schoolboy for a long time ???

Kindergarten pants with straps :)

Влад III Цепеш :)

• Любалюб, ты долго будешь обижаться и обзываться как школьник из за натарки и слива оффок ???

Любалюб, will you be offended and called names like a schoolboy for a long time ???

Kindergarten pants with straps :)

I do not insult anyone. I set out in fact. For every word I can answer. Have you decided to answer for each other? Or say one thing and do another? Are you a rat king lawyer?) You are cheaters for Europeans, rats for us (but not all) Maybe you cheatrats?)

think of a new name