COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• Oh seriously, the RACIST white supremacist is to blame for myself not able to tidy my own bedroom has come to Travian? Document it, by quoting racist attacks or speak no more! Proof. Here. Now.

• do you have player older 15-17 y/o ? Because sometimes, I think like ,we are playing agains schoolchildren , and I feel kinda bad about

• There is nothing to extend. You're disrespectful. You were racist. You didn't warn your teammates.

You have not respected the other kingdoms and have repeatedly slandered.

You slandered other kingdoms while your members violated the rules of the game.

From the beginning of the game you have done everything you can to ensure that people don't like you.

Your teammate is still using humiliating language. Even now it continues. This style prevents other people from enjoying the game.

As a result of all this; we won't let you win this server.

Meanwhile, HardTime#RU ; we have friends from all age groups and professions. We have a dentist and a high school student. I am an academician in sociology at the university. my another teammate is a housewife. There is no difference between us in terms of age, gender, occupation, we only look at the personalities of people. and you lose because you don't care about the characters of the people you've included in your team.

• This is one player, why do you write to all the players in the empire? the most important question

because your friend has been doing this since the beginning of the game and none of you are preventing him from doing it. Your member is your responsibility.

• Is this the official position of your kingdom? I may not like a lot of people, because I can express my opinion. You now also disrespect the players of our kingdom.

You even now accused me of racism, but not a single racist statement was made.

Yes, I do not respect players who blame someone for nothing.

We play a game - don't forget that. The forum is already teeming with politics and racism.

• Nestor, I agree, there is no place for racist, abusive or foul language but your kingdoms abuse of game mechanics and getting whole wings banned also prevents others from enjoying the game and disrespect other players in the game, yet you are not here having a moan about your own kingdom because they have good characters? No difference between Empire or Alyiddz, Both cheats and don't deserve win.

• Calling someone an ass is not racist. Saying turkish pigs is derogatory and should not be said, but its not racist. Cry about racist every time you are called a bad word in an online WAR game, and the game shuts down, because of your tender feelings. Grow a pair of fucking balls and hit back.

Call them Russian ass pigs and get on with it, stop crying like you are the victim of racism.

• Your member is your responsibility.

In October of this year, I was in Hopa and there your countryman spoke poorly about others. Can I judge all the Turks because of him? From your words, yes. Looking at them I can draw conclusions that you are no better. Your fellow countryman is your responsibility.

• Calling someone an ass is not racist. Saying turkish pigs is derogatory and should not be said, but its not racist. Cry about racist every time you are called a bad word in an online WAR game, and the game shuts down, because of your tender feelings. Grow a pair of fucking balls and hit back.

They inflicted 30 minutes after your attacks. But overall, Mayo gave an answer.

Apparently someone transmitted information about your attack on us from your players.

• Nestor, I agree, there is no place for racist, abusive or foul language but your kingdoms abuse of game mechanics and getting whole wings banned also prevents others from enjoying the game and disrespect other players in the game, yet you are not here having a moan about your own kingdom because they have good characters? No difference between Empire or Alyiddz, Both cheats and don't deserve win.

We don't allow any of us players to cheat. We had a problem with three of our members. These three friends lived together and were classmates in college. So they had to use the same modem. They were banned because their IP addresses looked the same because they lived in the same house. We're glad because these three friends didn't study from playing games. We're too strict about this kind of thing. Cheating and racism are things we can never tolerate. People pay for this game, they spend their time. cheating is disrespectful to labor, and we will never allow it, neither within us nor elsewhere.

true, but empire is worse

• We don't allow any of us players to cheat. We had a problem with three of our members. These three friends lived together and were classmates in college. So they had to use the same modem. They were banned because their IP addresses looked the same because they lived in the same house. We're glad because these three friends didn't study from playing games. We're too strict about this kind of thing. Cheating and racism are things we can never tolerate. People pay for this game, they spend their time. cheating is disrespectful to labor, and we will never allow it, neither within us nor elsewhere.

You still have no proof of racism. Only proof of bad manners. Unless everything against you is to be considered racism. If so, I consider you the biggest facist racist ever because you are projecting your own derogatory feelings about other on to any member of a kingdom to ever hurt you. Facist pig.

Seriously until you stop the racism nonsense I wont.

• I won't repeat the same thing any more. I am really tired.

In October of this year, I was in Hopa and there your countryman spoke poorly about others. Can I judge all the Turks because of him? From your words, yes. Looking at them I can draw conclusions that you are no better. Your fellow countryman is your responsibility.

Virus, I'm sorry for you. If I was there, I'd be the first to intervene. If there was no one around that man who interfered with him when you were exposed to this bad incident, the people around him are just as guilty as that man.

• You wont repeat it because you got resistance instead of love. Don't be so quick to label people next time you feel you have to blame someone for your own fuckups. If you ever equal nation with race again, I will be here, reminding you who Turkey supported in WW2.