COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• You still have no proof of racism. Only proof of bad manners. Unless everything against you is to be considered racism. If so, I consider you the biggest facist racist ever because you are projecting your own derogatory feelings about other on to any member of a kingdom to ever hurt you. Facist pig.

Seriously until you stop the racism nonsense I wont.

are you serious? "turks pig" is racism. are you kidding me? How can you still defend without shame?

• You wont repeat it because you got resistance instead of love. Don't be so quick to label people next time you feel you have to blame someone for your own fuckups. If you ever equal nation with race again, I will be here, reminding you who Turkey supported in WW2.

Did I tell you that's true? All countries have made mistakes in the past. We suffer from the mistakes made by the generations before us. at least we should not make the same mistakes.

• Nationality is not race. Like I said. If you want to call people racist, be precise. Calling people racist for every cuss word thrown or resistance met is the lamest thing you can do. Genocides happened within nations, because of "race". Trying to make Travian into a "racist" arena based on someone calling you a pig is ridiculous.

So if thats racist, I will call you facist. Because you are turkish. Doesn't make sense, does it?

• Yeah Im very satisfied we won that server. You can win a server in many ways.

Are you happy you maybe win this server when you attack and helped turks attacking Empire? I cant see any difference if we compare to last com2.

loser mentality, it doesn't make much sense to answer you. :)

continue with your ideals, see you in game 👋🏼

• I think this has gone off topic quite a bit.

Lets keep this topic clean of real politics, and other stuff not related to the game. We are playing a game, and the perimeter of the discussions of this topic has to be within the game itself. Not external things.

Let's move on, I think everyone shared their opinions and I believe this shouldn't be the topic of this thread.

If you have anything to say within the perimeter of the game go ahead, but enough racist, politics, history discussions.

Thank you.

• Forza Juventus Mayo ⚪⚫

• I haven't finished my seed yet ...

source.gif

• We didn't but just like you lied when you said that BM said you didn't attack often, you are lying once again, that's how you do propaganda, spreading false information that helps your cause/point of view.

I guess now that you have seen what it means to do propaganda, you might stop using that word randomly.

PS: Finding Torty must be very hard, same nickname in game

• TK is done. Same as every other project this company is doing. Cheating and abusing players everywhere(mostly turks and russians), lagging servers, devs who dont give a shit about community and so on. Every other company in the world would hve closed their doors already. But looks like cheaters are paying much more then expected to keep the dream alive :-)

• BM are the most independent kingdom I know of. I never believe they will cooperate with another kingdom. But they play very chicken when it comes to attack bigger kingdoms. It was the same last server. They attacked smaller kingdoms and never attacked Shrug and GGG until end game. Chicken play style but very smart and effective play style.

lol you talk about Chicken until end game, but you pretty much confederated all of the map so we had to make sure travel time was faster than the def 75% of the map could move.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• Can I tell my employer I want Christmas in January off aswell, then? That sounds dope.

• We didn't but just like you lied when you said that BM said you didn't attack often, you are lying once again, that's how you do propaganda, spreading false information that helps your cause/point of view.

I guess now that you have seen what it means to do propaganda, you might stop using that word randomly.

PS: Finding Torty must be very hard, same nickname in game

Now search button work again when MH have fixed all problems. I found him. ;).

Im lying? It was BM propaganda saying GGG didn't attack last server. I read it many times from BM players on the forum. And we both know we attacked you more then BM attacked GGG.