COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• We have one allied on this server. Same allied who help us win last server.

I believe BM never will respect us even if we win one server alone. ;) Because you don't respect anyone. Only talk shit about all your opponents. And funny you still can't face the fact you lost last server.

No we didn't get many attacks last server. Both Shrug and you guys didn't attack us. You attacked weaker kingdoms instead. Same tactics you use now on this server ;)

well until you try we never will no & no we don't, we give credit where it's due. But attacking in "a cuddle" isn't really any achievement, you were doing great at the start of this server, but you couldn't resist the offer of some extra defs & again it has lead to quite a long delete list for GGG

I did just say in my last post you are better than you act (now you just proved it with your reply)

your lack of attacks was solely down to your "def the world" mantra, you need look no further than yourself for who to blame for that

• well until you try we never will no & no we don't, we give credit where it's due. But attacking in "a cuddle" isn't really any achievement, you were doing great at the start of this server, but you couldn't resist the offer of some extra defs & again it has lead to quite a long delete list for GGG

I did just say in my last post you are better than you act (now you just proved it with your reply)

your lack of attacks was solely down to your "def the world" mantra, you need look no further than yourself for who to blame for that

We have fought against a very good kingdom this round. ONR have a very good and solid group of players. All respect to them. And our players have had a damn good server with many battles against ONR.

Players always delete in this game. It have not been the best server crashing all the time. But if you really think they delete because of Empire helped us with defense one time you must be a joke. We have had good players deleting because of much irl, some got tired of the game, some not even say when they delete. But I pretty sure no one have delete because Empire sent some defense to us.

• Yeah sorry it's high on my "need to know" list

it would destroy me if i really had no clue why my team deleted around me though or if we could not find a way to keep players in the game (even with life issues) we all have irl stuff happening, it's not really a valid excuse to use it as a reason for deletion, so it must be something else in my eyes

(or maybe we just got lucky & fell on players with more tenacity) ;)

• Simple Russian Soup

This Simple Russian Soup recipe is classic comfort food. The soup is loaded with seasoned meat, potatoes, noodles and vegetables. The soup is so easy to prepare and is loved by kids and adults alike.

This easy Russian soup recipe is amazing. Loaded with seasoned meat that is so flavorful and tender, potatoes and sauteed vegetables, the soup is such a treat. The added angel hair pasta gives it a texture you normally wouldn’t expect in soup and comfort food at its finest.

With the added pasta in the soup, you don’t want to freeze the soup.

Have you ever seasoned meat for soups? If you haven’t, I promise you, once you give this recipe a try, you’ll never cook soup without seasoning the meat. Though the seasoning is super simple and consists of salt, pepper, garlic and a bay leaf, the texture and flavor it gives the meat is phenomenal. The seasoning penetrates deep into the meat resulting is the most tender meat and packed with so much flavor.

You want to give the meat at least 2 hours once the seasoning has been added but it can stay refrigerated up to 5 days. I always have seasoned meat in my refrigerator for soups.

NOTE: If you don’t like or don’t have Vegeta (which is best in this recipe), use whatever favorite soup seasoning you have. But, if you like to try different seasonings, Vegeta is a staple in just about every home.

TIP: If you want to make this soup quick and didn’t have time to season the meat, just skip that step. When adding the chicken to the water, season the water with the meat.

This soup is so easy to make and though a little time consuming, totally worth every minute.

§ TheFieryPhoenix Chicken: Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the garlic cloves and break bay leaf into small pieces. In a bowl, combine the chicken, salt, pepper, bay leaf pieces, and garlic. Mix and keep covered and refrigerated until ready to use.

§ In a large pot (EMPIRE), bring water to a boil. Add the chicken and cook over high heat for 10 minutes, removing any impurities that float to the top.

§ SAUTE VEGETABLES: Meanwhile, finely chop the fake onions, thats name changeable to 'multi onions'. In a skillet, saute onions with oil and butter until onions are soft.

§ As the onions are sauteing, grate the carrots, but you must be careful. Slanderous carrots can disturb the stomach. Add to the onions and cook until onions are tender. Once sauteed, add to the soup pot.

§ POTATOES: Peel and cube the potatoes. These potatoes can give lies information in the forum. You need to wash thoroughly to remove the sludge. Add to the pot and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.

§ PASTA: Slice the red pepper and add the soup along with the pasta (don’t forget to break up the pasta into smaller pieces).

§ HERBS: Remove from heat and add desired herbs.

§ Enjoy, friends.

• The whole thing is that TheFieryPhoenix is not a chicken, but a phoenix and its boiling point takes the phoenix to a new level.

So the recipe won 't work. :)

Влад III Цепеш :)

• Yeah we all know who the real winners were!