COM2 Round 9 Politics/Rumours/Gossip

• You are so funny. We did not have much more players.

If the Turks chose your kingdom as the goal of their record hits, you would never have caught up with us, you know this and are just cunning.

But they hit us, in principle, we do not regret it. It was a difficult round and the rivals were all strong.

It’s just that you were cheated a little by blows and it’s rather your merit. But not the effective use of troops. ;)

Maybe not much more but 40% more is a lot if they are quality players :) Then again it doesn't matter.
    If we had been in your position we would have been hit and we would have dealt with it. Turks played to win in case you missed it.

You took a lot of treasuries earlier on GBB and ONR by zerking which gave you a good lead on the rest so people had to attack you, action and reaction as simple as that. We fought all server and with our play we still caught up to you.
    I'm not even sure about what you are mad, you weren't attacked until late game, if we had attacked you all server I wonder if we would even be here discussing

• Maybe not much more but 40% more is a lot if they are quality players :) Then again it doesn't matter.
    If we had been in your position we would have been hit and we would have dealt with it. Turks played to win in case you missed it.

You took a lot of treasuries earlier on GBB and ONR by zerking which gave you a good lead on the rest so people had to attack you, action and reaction as simple as that. We fought all server and with our play we still caught up to you.
    I'm not even sure about what you are mad, you weren't attacked until late game, if we had attacked you all server I wonder if we would even be here discussing

This we will not know. Although maybe we will meet again, if you could handle it or not, we will not know either. Get angry for whatever reason, it's just ordinary flood and reasoning.

• I'm not sure what mentality russians have, but in the rest of the world, being known for cheating and abusing is being look down upon.

• Nothing would have changed. The impact efficiency just decreased, but you don’t understand this. The difference is that 2 times more hammers came to us than to you, that's all.;)

They need statistics. :)

Better the entire server not crawl there, where can give the surrender ;)

the Turks fought against the strong, though not very fairly, but they fought.:thumbup::)

The BM was holed up and looking for easier targets. they watched the Russians and the Turks waging war among themselves. and only appeared at the very end, when most of the large units were destroyed:). the server players saw it all for themselves. They are not interested in statistics :). the server is divided into three groups: the highest level, the middle level, and the gray accounts ^^. all groups fought with equal rivals, except BM. Considering themselves the first group, fought with the second and third group ^^:D:P

especially the treasures of the dead (grey) king that threw the entire Kingdom :).

a very striking example :P

Statisticians got a statistical (formal ) victory, and a reputation for cowards ^^

The Empire has gained fame as a strong team that will sweep away any opponent.

it carried out the most attacks on the server. The attacks involved the technique of defensive players as well. This is a very well coordinated work :)

And she's not interested in weaker teams. She needs an opponent, not a punching bag :)

statisticians need a punching bag to score points ^^:P

I tried to be as objective as possible :)

Влад III Цепеш :)

• Nevertheless, they attacked us and the Turks at the end, as a whole it brought them victory and they are great.

This is a matter of tactics, not effective use of troops. Game strategy. It brings effective results here, the question is that players do not always like it. I fall asleep from such a game

• How is you fighting GBB making you stronger? They were a 60 player single kingdom, whilst you were around 200 players of five kingdoms at the time.

Also Also you waited until ОПГ had been heavily weakened by GGG until you made your moves there. (and it still cost you a lot of troops)

We were ranked below ᗯeⱥΘຮef when we started to attack them, in both strength and numbers. They were better at the game than Empire ;) in both Off & Def Op's

Also we used a couple of armies to take a lot of treasures from Adsgar (that was tactical) but they were very much alive when we attacked them :)

You attacked us at our WW on day 111 as part of a corrupted Op, so we dodged it & still recovered it

You attacked us 3 times and lost most of the troops you sent.

We attacked you back and mostly survived, chiefing quite a few key villages :)

other things that happened ....

You abused the features of the game

You had several kingdoms long after merges happened, making the most of extra passive treasures

You had Multi Accounts & proved you had when Turks bested you

You had farm accounts within your wings & players kept switching kingdoms to take advantage of this (pocket kingdoms)

You abused Menhir to attack players

You abused Vacation mode to boost your armies

You had extra accounts pushing resources to key players
    (This is your legacy ^^)

it's how every other kingdom will remember Empire that played com2

and after all this you still Lost ..... yeah that's right Losers!!! just get over yourselves and admit defeat

We won you with one kingdom without the need to abuse the game,

please dont talk to us about reputation & respect, until you have earned either :D

Do you know the difference between strong and weak? Strong do not disgrace after the fight.

:D

Who do you suppose it was that zero'd it from L64 before you rolled in there to take it back down to zero from L11?

• the halo doesn't press on your head??? ^^

the entire post is a lie ^^

show us 200 Empire players

OPG is the Turks, if you don't know it :)

we took the GBB treasure and lost interest in it.

"They were better at the game than Empire ;) in both Off & Def Op's "

also a lie ^^

"We attacked you back and mostly survived, chiefing quite a few key villages :)"

we did not understand the meaning of this operation :)

You are Russian and you are to blame :D

"and after all this you still Lost ..... yeah that's right Losers!!! just get over yourselves and admit defeat"

for those who are on an armored train and tightly closed hatches - We all wrote that BM won ^^

the propaganda machine is collapsing ^^

Влад III Цепеш :)

• Oh my, is there a more delusional team than Empire in the history of TK?

Some of the PMs I was watching come in during this game made me laugh quite a lot, you guys are not the level you believe you are.

You played aggressively for 120 days, but unfortunately when it mattered you guys were out of fuel and ideas.

How many times this server did you guys burn hammers on useless targets? Maybe start there with your assessment.

Thinking you are the best thing to ever grace the game from day 1 does not help you analyse so maybe start with your attitude and work your way back from there.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• I never thought that it will write at the end of the round, but almost all players from BM sitting on the forum pig. They love dirt, bile, love to dig into it. If you think that the Empire has violated something, write to those support, I missed something or in European countries introduced lynching? like there is no, so that its subjective opinion on expense 200 players, "abuse" vacation, and other claims authorize shove deeply and to stay. There is a GT let's have 200 players, and I want to disappoint you, a player who uses a vacation and does not use the same number of units at the same time. BM now I associate with pigs, this is their best talent to breed dirt on the forum.