Demolish Village (not building)

• I had settle a village which quite far from my other villages so that I can join this kingdom. But now those kingdom seems week with most of the members already left, so I thought maybe I should left also. The problem is when I left the kingdom, 1 of my village still remain there. So can I do something to cancel or demolish my own village, so I can re-settle at another place?

• Hello,

1. If you have already built some ress fields in that village you want to demolish, you have to use catapults to destroy everything. When the population of the village goes to zero and main building gets destroyed the village dissapears and you get your expansion slot back.

2. If you haven't built any ress fields in that village, you can just demolish everything in that village using demolish function of the main building lvl 10 and get expansion slot back.

Oh, and remember that you cannot destroy your capital this way. If that's the capital village you want to destroy, you have to move your capital to another village first using the palace building.

• If a village reaches 0 population, it disappears. This implies:

- You can leave croplands level 5 or below, as they don't give inhabitants (works for some other buildings like cranny, too)

- If you have only croplands only level 5 or below, you can demolish it with only the main building level 10 (demolish main building last)

- If you have croplands level 6+ or other resource fields, you have to send catapults to demolish the fields

You can chose freely between destroying the inner buildings with catapults or main building, it doesn't matter.

Oh, and remember that you cannot destroy your capital this way. If that's the capital village you want to destroy, you have to move your capital to another village first using the palace building.

That's not true, you can zero pop the capital too, it will disappear aswell. Only the last remaining village (ignoring WW villages) in your account is indestructable by any means.