COM1 Round9

• If I remember correctly, I decided to merge with ex water after half of their core players left to arsenal.. go to keep server interesting to play.

• 600 vs 100 lol and did nafink in server yet

Hello, Im Dalis classic player since 2007. Moved here to try new adventures. Im 30 years old live in uk, originally from Lithuania. Played in tournaments, baltic, international servers. We will see how will be on Kingdoms. See ya all in battle field.

• If I remember correctly, I decided to merge with ex water after half of their core players left to arsenal.. go to keep server interesting to play.

Honor, Water, Hong kong, Titans and Own, soon Marshes .. and maybe the list goes on 😂

• Torty, HongKong backstabbed us, didn't sent their attacks on ops and gave their treasures to arsenal.. sooo arsenal definately does same :D We got ONE good defender from there. Others joined arsenal. Just look at map and you can update your knowledge on that

and to own, it is a small kingdom, we got only couple players from there and they had like max 5 active players. Only reason why they got 4k treasures, is bc trappers decided to dodge their treasury when ogn attacked that. So don't say you didn't give your treasures us to free :P

And idk where zap got his numbers but they are 115 players and we are 113 players. At the beginning it was going to be a water against arsenal. Then half of core players from water joined to arsenal. And if I would have not merged with remaining water it would have been an easy win to arsenal. But yeah.. please continue crying about the fact that you got some competition

And to treasures we have 31,656 and arsenal got 25,261, it isn't that huge difference. It is a pretty early game. Tier 2 were just released, so big battels are still to come. There is nothing can be sayed about server winner yet. Sure Arsenal is still strongest candidate, but we will see what we can do to change that.

• hongkong didnt backstabed you they just didnt agree go with urs stupid plan on reborn and they didnt lost troops on this one. Becouse of that u start threat them to kill so i decided my enemy enemy is my friends simple. :)You forcing with trash talk to give treasurys for urself without having it with fight of course u cant coz u team of def players thats all. TALKING AND MAKING DEF nafink more.. :) making dramas in server lets kill arsenal come kingdoms help us join us bla bla :D

Hello, Im Dalis classic player since 2007. Moved here to try new adventures. Im 30 years old live in uk, originally from Lithuania. Played in tournaments, baltic, international servers. We will see how will be on Kingdoms. See ya all in battle field.

• There was an ops, which HongKong members agreed on joining. And when all the other hammers had sent and some early targets have already hit, they all the sudden decide not to sent because they don't want to kill their troops. When they do that to you, I will tell that it is not backstabbing xD Bc of that we did kick their king out of management. And sent a message that all players must settle their next village inside our kingdom borders or they will not be concidered as a part of team anymore.. and what their king does next, shows a great example by settling outside of borders a day after of sending that message. I still tell that I can be a nice and instead of immidiately kicking him out (as I told will be result of settling outside of borders), we can cata his under 100 pop village and correct a mistake. He tells me that he will rather join another team.. and I tell him to go on. I honestly tolerated them too long. As leax told me that guy is the worst player he has never seen, and I 100% agree with him after this. I should have not taken him in at the first place, but he seemed so nice at the beginning. I propably should have listened ppl who know him. That was my mistake.

Zap you got absulutely no standars of who you take in your team. Only thing what unites your members is the hate against us. Revenge, revenge, revenge.. that is all what you are playing for.

• Me have no standarts? Look at warriors going to treasury without hammer. Hammer with no rams :D talking about standarts :D Il show u u my standarts baby! Becouse wariors on front with wictory points will be lovely see lossing it :D bim bam bam bam again bam! :D Arsenal goona show u standarts dont worry :D you just keep building def coz i want more xp :D

• Spiking greys is really unacceptable behaviour. I am glad they helped me find some use for my def (Had ~100 def pts before our cooperation began) but I think this will mark the end of help from Marshes' end.

It seems like this is a particularly uninteresting server, the meta surrounding 0|0 is falling apart much quicker than anticipated, the BM players that keep Trappers interesting are busy with com2 (and most of the friends I have there have long since deleted to focus on other servers). Gokturks are doing degenerate and suicidal attacks fitting of that, and similar groups', reputation.

Arsenal looks like promising candidates to win but god knows how their members put up with Zap, who seems like he's having a stroke every time he types. The one time I've directly interacted with him was when I was temporarily sitting a random king's account to coordinate a def action. He spent the better part of an hour berating, hounding, and insulting this poor king for the actions of the kingdom's former inactive king which obviously this new king could not have been held accountable for. Makes you really wonder when Arsenal advertises themselves as a chill, adult community when their king acts like an eight-year old who throws tantrums whenever they don't get what they want. Rest of Arsenal seems fine though, but god knows how much scarier Stekarn would be if he didn't play an off gaul.

Lesson learned though, never playing as a def king on a x1 again. Total snooze-fest and way too much hounding semi-active players/allies. Marshes will play the chill server I originally intended and we'll have some good times nurturing a few promising players for future x3s.

• Pretty low standards how when you talk to some people its all about the Governors and that everyone should think about them but then Saber and TwistedMercy jump ship and destroy for their govs going out. Travian will be better off without people intentionally destroying the game. Goodbye, thanks for deleting Mercy and Deadman.

• :*8o So much fun going on :S never a dull evening on this game:!:

Blood has been spilled, with more to come ;) but it would seem we're in for some chaotic days ahead with people deciding to quit for various reasons, shame we couldn't provide a more interesting athmosphere for them. ;(

But it's exciting not knowing what's to come next :saint:

• Today is a sad day for all of Warriors governors. The leaders are deleting and leaving all governors without a kingdom. Twistedmercy told the governors to join Arsenal. How are the governors supposed to get covered when Twisty/Mercy are giving away 15k treasures. The treasures belong to the governors. It is them that have been fighting robbers (Warriors has never won a fight against another kingdom) and the king has collected them. ;(