COM1 Round9

• Today is a sad day for all of Warriors governors. The leaders are deleting and leaving all governors without a kingdom. Twistedmercy told the governors to join Arsenal. How are the governors supposed to get covered when Twisty/Mercy are giving away 15k treasures. The treasures belong to the governors. It is them that have been fighting robbers (Warriors has never won a fight against another kingdom) and the king has collected them. ;(

Hm... interesting... If those governors cannot join a kingdom then more lands to raid and conquer. Good job!

It's a nice strategy to get a fake rival meta-kingdom, use both to raid everyone else, then finally making the opportunity of winning more treasures by leaving the fake rival while the naive players from the fake one didn't get prepared for what's next.

If that wasn't your strategy to win the server then it was just the human creativity.

• Today is a sad day for all of Warriors governors. The leaders are deleting and leaving all governors without a kingdom. Twistedmercy told the governors to join Arsenal. How are the governors supposed to get covered when Twisty/Mercy are giving away 15k treasures. The treasures belong to the governors. It is them that have been fighting robbers (Warriors has never won a fight against another kingdom) and the king has collected them. ;(

One of the warriors leaders lost their brother, and the other is busy defending her IRL country due to being in the army, and all you care about is pixels and ingame stuff? , warrior leadership did all they could with what time left they had, sadly too many cancerous villages were inside the borders causeing mayhem .
    btw arent you like 60+ ? dont you have better things to do dear madcake?

you can try and disrespect TwistedMercy, but those who need to know the real important stuff , knows it.

• First you guys teach us manners and tactics and stuff say destroy us and stuff then making mega packs with all kingdoms in server then even that dsnt help decide drop game coz u are FAILERS. And even giving treasurys to random ppl not own ones but own ones sending to us :) funny u are Such a LEADERS. :) il see you on any kind of server first enemy will be such a people with same names of yours LEADERS to demolish and put in them place again to run like RABITS :)

Hello, Im Dalis classic player since 2007. Moved here to try new adventures. Im 30 years old live in uk, originally from Lithuania. Played in tournaments, baltic, international servers. We will see how will be on Kingdoms. See ya all in battle field.

• First you guys teach us manners and tactics and stuff say destroy us and stuff then making mega packs with all kingdoms in server then even that dsnt help decide drop game coz u are FAILERS. And even giving treasurys to random ppl not own ones but own ones sending to us :) funny u are Such a LEADERS. :) il see you on any kind of server first enemy will be such a people with same names of yours LEADERS to demolish and put in them place again to run like RABITS :)

Im pretty sure your trashtalking works in your own head. But wow, just wow. If you at some point in time, learn to construct a decent sentence then EVERYONE reading these posts will be happy :D Jesus Zap

And you are more than welcome to find me on another server and battle my team. Just look for "Shrug" or "Twisty" if you can manage not to misspell it.

(By all means, my English is far from perfect but I mean you actually live in the UK now..)

• It is straight out hypocritical to say, that Arsenal deservers our treasures bc they care so much about governors that they wish to cover them. I have never before seen anyone of them to care abour governors at all.

Some old Water management left to have their personal revenge against twistedmercy and all they did was cataed to zero their old team mates who had nothing to do with drama.

Not to meantion management level spy(s) they had, which made it really hard to work with new management after water merged to warriors.

And taking my duke inside of arsenal, after I kicked him bc he send multiple times troops to empty inactive players just before "small useless governors" have change to take get resources.

It is a game and I get that. But ffs, don't play that "poor governors" -card after you have shown, you don't care at all. If you would have wanted to our treasuries, you should have attacked either me or mercy, instead of those poor governors you care so much about. That is how game works.