• My phone app shows a potential list for 100 farms without plus but it is unusable...

The browser offers 10 farms which is pointlessly small even if I could play in browser on my phone...

There is no gold club anymore, just the never ending plus payments, which is a big hell no...

So should I just quit now?

• Hi there Wro’Dryk#EN  
    it looks like you may be trying to add more entries to the default starting farm list, could that be the case?

The starting farm list can hold only up to 10 entries but with a plus account you can create many other farm lists with up to 100 entries each. In order to do that just click on the button shown here:
    c72b5d6486ef931231db4c47ec8147cc.png

Hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• During the night armistice and when soldiers have time to attack while the armistice is underway, the "Farm List" cannot be edited. Editing does not matter when the army attacks, so it should be possible to change: the type and number of soldiers.

This will greatly improve the number of troops sent from the list because there is often a very small time range with the option of editing.

PS

The mobile application is getting better. There are more and more improvements in the "Farm List".

• During the night armistice and when soldiers have time to attack while the armistice is underway, the "Farm List" cannot be edited. Editing does not matter when the army attacks, so it should be possible to change: the type and number of soldiers.

Oof, still not fixed? I think I reported this ages ago. ^^

But I agree, it's really annoying to not be able to edit farmlists while night truce is active.