Welcome to the Halloween Hunt on COMx5

• Dear players,

Welcome to the embassy of COMx5! This section is dedication to the live of the Halloween Hunt game world of Travian Kingdoms.

This special game round will start on Tuesday, October 22, at 2:00 pm CEST (UTC +2).

You are invited to search for fellow players :thumbup:<3:!: in this thread: Matchmaking

and feel free to speculate here, what else we have up our sleeves. :/

You can create your own threads, participate in existing discussions or share insights like statistics or battle reports as soon as the world has started.

Sharpen your swords and have fun playing,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Communications Manager

• Great thread! I'm sure there will be new teams of players on this world.
    And one remark. Would be more interesting if you have added some special goal achievement for this world.Like "send xxx resources to other players".

But anyway, great world to get "Hoarder" medal.

Good luck! Not for me, I dont play speeds. Just organic :)

• ؟ Gold fairy Will be their

No, the Gold Fairy only visits the test round.

how connect to this server

On October, 22, you will find this game round in the international section in the lobby. There is no preregistration. Mark the date in your calendar. Halloween Hunt

Would be more interesting if you have added some special goal achievement for this world.Like "send xxx resources to other players".

Great that you think so! We to, too! We do have some challenges up our sleeves and even a game-changer. We are just not reveiling it all yet. But it has nothing to do with sending resources. There are 3 hints :/ hidden in the picture in the announcement linked above, though ^^ Can you guess what I mean?

• No, the Gold Fairy only visits the test round.

On October, 22, you will find this game round in the international section in the lobby. There is no preregistration. Mark the date in your calendar. Halloween Hunt

Great that you think so! We to, too! We do have some challenges up our sleeves and even a game-changer. We are just not reveiling it all yet. But it has nothing to do with sending resources. There are 3 hints :/ hidden in the picture in the announcement linked above, though ^^ Can you guess what I mean?

1) Night Truce ( :( )
    2) Halloween skin for the game ( :( )
    3) Werewolves camps instead of robber camps

• 1) Night Truce ( )
    2) Halloween skin for the game ( )
    3) Werewolves camps instead of robber camps

1) we already did that with the international Birthday Bash worlds during the summer -> no

2) :/ maybe a little bit

3) that one is close :thumbup: but not quite

Will They give me a blue medal for participating?

You mean at the end of the game round? Yes, definitely. :thumbup:

• Have you seen the rules of the mist already?

Halloween Hunt – Rules of the Mist

What do you think about it? Will you have a village within the mysterious mist? How will it change your strategy?

• Helpful

will we get some fancy achievement :?

Sometimes, when you make friends with certain zombies, you'll never know how they'll affect you. Some of them like to trick AND treat. Still, these friendships are a special achievement on their own...

How does x5 work?
    when WW spawn , and approx server lifetime ?

Here is a list of the most important dates:

+++

Beginner's Protection: 3 days or until you reach a population of 200

Vacation days: Up to 7 days, Countdown in advance is 24 hours

Kingdom Unions: Kingdoms can unite after 6 days

Tier 2 and Tier 3 items: the fancier items will appear on day 8, Wednesday, Oct 30, and on day 16, Thursday, Nov 7

WW activations: On day 26, Sunday, Nov 17 at 1:00 pm CET (UTC + 1) (winter time change -> hence 1 hour difference)

approx. game round duration: 5 - 6 weeks

+++

Game version: Halloween Hunt

• Mysterious mist
    • more and stronger spiders and bats
    • zombies and ghosts

+++