Stuck in tutorial and BP ended too early

• There are still people who can not finish the turial since yesterday.

And the support lasts for several hours, if not at all, that's not good .....

• In my account has presented the following problem.

I did not reach 200 population, the protection period is not over.

But the image of the protection period disappeared from my screen and the attacks began.

Anyway, I didn't understand anything about what happened.

This hindered my evolution and was not prepared for the attacks, my kingdom lost all treasures.

• Dear players,

I've moved the bug report posts from the compensation announcement to here. Then the visibility is higher and other players with the same issues will find the help, too.

Community Communications Manager

• can not finish the turial

You can delete your avatar instantly in the forum when you are still in the tutorial. Did you already tried that? Is it now working for you?

support lasts for several hours,

We are trying to answer within 1 day. comx5 tickets do have a high priority. Did you already get an answer?

I did not reach 200 population, the protection period is not over.

This is what probably happened: The thing is, as soon as you put a building in the building queue that would lead to surpass that 200 population, the Beginners' Protection is gone. I know there is no warning there yet. We are aware of that and want to improve it.

How close have you been to the 200 population? It's a gamble for me everytime, too. Some players even demolish buildings just to stay in BP. The guide is here: [How To] Speedsettling on steroids

Community Communications Manager