Halloween Hunt - 3rd day lagging issues

• Roman-attention-forum.jpg

Dear players,

and we did it again. We are so happy for your continuous big interest in the Halloween Hunt! We highly appreciate that so many of you are playing.

Unfortunately, our efforts from the first day weren’t enough. Comx5 had again lagging issues for a couple of hours yesterday.

Fortunately, some of the previous fixes helped a bit and the lagging was shorter and softer this time.

We have now implemented additionally a new, enhanced solution. The Halloween Hunt world is running smoothly right now.

But since this is a new path we are taking, we need more time to assess it. We will take this time over the weekend and monitor comx5 closely. That also means, that there is no compensation yet since we cannot estimate the total extent yet.

Be assured, we have high hopes that the game world is stabilized.

You will get another update the upcoming week.

What we already know is, that you all deserve a special achievement for sticking with us through thick and thin. Thank you all. We are so grateful having you as players and appreciate your supportive behavior. <3

Go to the embassy and participate in the name and description finding process for this special achievement.

Create your special THANK YOU achievement

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

• Yeah well I have connection problems with the servers today, and because I couldn't get onto the game I lost all of my troops, my hero died because I'd been running Adventures so he wasn't wearing boots of the chicken. And now Im just angry.

• tilt build 00:00:00

An error has occurred.

BuildingQueueFull

Please reload the page. If the problem persists, please contact our game support.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• tilt build 00:00:00

An error has occurred.

BuildingQueueFull

Please reload the page. If the problem persists, please contact our game support.

Hi there,

could you please let us know whether it's better now? :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• The first building is being built but 00.00.00 remains in the background while the second building is underway but at the same time it remains on hold. When the second construction time has elapsed, both slots are released.

Noconnection remain.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.