Banned chat?

• Hi guys i get ban on chat on com5x. In support is that support team will control ticket in max 24 hours, but nobody checked it. On comX5 its a big problem. I didnt do nothing special, i was using injectives like b*itch, etc. i was only little bit rude and wrote him things like he has no proud etc, but ban for it? wtf?

• You got chatbanned rightfully, I hope you learn from it and realize, that warmhearted people, who are not used to a toxic environment like yours, exist aswell and want to play the game too, without being bothered and harrassed.

• I wanted write. I wasnt using injectives. I wrote only truth. Nothing badm nothing angry and 18+ words. And he wrote me that im fucking idiot, that he will destroy my life and this things. I wanted only have peace from him so i sended him to hell. I get ban he not, but he all provocated it. Good players are dehonest in this game

• btw 50% players playing multiaccounts through VPN and got no punishment. I get punishment almost for nothing. Fair enough. I didnt play 3 years and i really didnt know that admins are so nacists here :D