[comx5] Lagging issues

• Why can't I delete it from the game? In the past, I used the 25 gold you gave me, which I wasn't sure I got. I don't even know why I'm paying for a malfunctioning game.

I do not provide raw material for the support I am posting.

Attacks are delayed and the basic update does not work. There is no improvement on this issue.

0" style="color: rgb(37, 37, 37); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">

Player / Villages Distance Arrival
    Canis Lupus
    02. Caesariana × 3 11.0 00:00:00 Today 21:41

Never-ending attacks

• Why open a server if you are not able to support it stably? This is not a test server, please be kind to ensure all players stable server operation or do not open the server until you are convinced of their performance under certain loads. Thanks for your attention.

Жизнь – театр. Только актёры на земле, а зрители на небесах

• Well, well. To say it works is a bit more positive than I would phrase it.

Cannot read any chats on phone (app).

Cannot find villages to send res in the market place. Have to go via selection on map.

Cannot read/write any chats on PC.

Cannot see reports.

• Today all day problem with online update. This server is one big mistake. I haven't seen so many mistakes in just a few days. All players should get paid as testers.

I do not know if you realize that people want to play and most of the players put considerable money into this game and what do they get from it? just a sad parody of at online game :(

Jchym

• Hi again,

could you please check whether it's better on COMx5 now? We ran some maintenance scripts.

Regarding the iOS app - there is a new update available, could you please try updating the app and let us know if the issues still persist?

Regards

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hi again,

could you please check whether it's better on COMx5 now? We ran some maintenance scripts.

Regarding the iOS app - there is a new update available, could you please try updating the app and let us know if the issues still persist?

Regards

Nope, problems still persist. Shortly after you are applying maintenance scripts it was fine....

• No conection

Game data is not refreshed automatically.Yu can try to

reload the page.

After f5 -again

With lobby -again

After logout- login -again

Only Comx5 do this.

PC

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• + report shared, attacker.defender and village not is visible.only kingdom.

❤️ like this.

• Subject
    Sent

attacks

Today 15:20

attacks

Today 14:49

attacks

Today 12:51

attacks

Today 10:57

attacks

Today 10:57

attacks

Today 10:29

❤️ like this.