[comx5] Lagging issues

• Cvičení

Here you have clearly described why the game is unfair and not fair play. A few players can handle this, but most don't. What about players playing on the phone? What is their chance? They can watch the others decimating the armies and pludnrují villages. This is not a beta server, here players pay for the game and want a quality product.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jchym ().

• More play to this ( game ) if you can call it that and more I feel like an idiot, money thrown away for something that does not exist and that is not even maintained ... sorry for the admin who must stay behind and imagine their work, but what the hell can you do that you can not fix?

Last server of your trusTed BARBITURICO, goodbye my friend <3

• Cvičení

[user = '4256'] Be2-e4 [/ user]

Pokud by hra byla zcela zdarma, měli byste pravdu, ale protože hráči platí za službu, která nefunguje, je správné kritizovat a stěžovat si.

yes I totally agree. That's why I suggested that they return all gold and convert this server to beta. With fixed gold.

• Chat not work,players cant call def or remouve unit or safe resurs:

§4. Program Errors

Errors in the game may not be used to an avatar’s benefit or to impair other accounts. Abuse of any error is punishable. Players who encounter game errors have to report them immediately to our support.

The time required for normal play is 80 sec from entering the game

No Connection Notification is active,chat is aut

Aliance name aut,report player & vilage aut

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

❤️ like this.

The post was edited 4 times, last by HoRoR ().

• Cvičení

Here you have clearly described why the game is unfair and not fair play. A few players can handle this, but most don't. What about players playing on the phone? What is their chance? They can watch the others decimating the armies and pludnrují villages. This is not a beta server, here players pay for the game and want a quality product.

No idea whether one can bypass the issues on mobile or in the app aswell, didn't test it there, and barely used it anyway. My point stands tho, be positive about a working workaround, instead of negative about the issue itself. I know it sucks, it sucks for everyone and we all know TG should be able to do better, but the decision, whether to be negative, mad and rage or whether to be positive, try to workaround and have fun despite it, is in your, not TG's, hands.

Also, that some players can't handle this properly is one reason why I posted it here, such that more people can see and apply it. ^^

Be2-e4

If the game were totally free you would be right, but since the players pay for a service that doesn't work it is right to criticize and complain.

Not sure if you understood me correctly. My point is not about TG at all, they should do better, no doubt, that's obvious and out of question. And sure, it's your right to complain, but you and me, we both know that complaining a lot won't solve the problem faster or at all. Soo, since we have to wait for a fix anyway, we can both enjoy a workaround, the workarounded-but-still-not-perfectly-working game, or something else, instead of being mad and spreading negativity, right? Again, it's not about TG or their issues, I don't even disagree with most of the non-absurd accusations here (TG should have known, stresstested, ...), but doesn't mean we have to let it ruin our mood. At least not mine. And yes, I spent money and leftover gold from previous rounds in comx5 too.

No comments

Sorry, I agree, the last two sentences shouldn't have been written.

• That something breaks down with it I'm willing to accept. What I don't want to put up with is ignoring the players. How can I play if I don't know what will happen? Responsible people are silent or max shares the shaky phrase 'technicians working on it'. My questions are? Should I buy gold? should I stop deleting? is there any prospect of improving the game? How will the server continue?

• Be2-e4

I know perfectly well that complaining does not solve anything, I have been doing it for 3 years without consideration, but it annoys me that players have lost money for this ...

I think it's a form of venting for anger complaining in forums

• http://prntscr.com/pqd14y

it's time something happens here. This is not funny anymore. And to SO KINDLY give us the BIG compnsation of 25 gold each for the trouble....

*ROFL*

yes right. almost everyday and many times in one day we get the same notice too... no connection, reload the page... it botheres so much... is it gonna be solved... and will make us enjoy the game again...