The Halloween Hunt - Chat Stability I

• Travian-Kingdoms-t-c-forum.jpg

Dear players,

as stated here: Halloween Hunt - the second weekend

we are focusing on improving the chat stability for comx5.

To do so, our developers intentionally reset the chat every 3 hours. During this reset, you will experience a very short disconnection and see the red icon pasted-from-clipboard.png on the bottom left. We are doing this to prevent longer connectivity losses.

To narrow it down and make it more transparent for you, these restarts will only happen on the following full hours:

3:00, 6:00, 9:00, 12:00 am/pm CET (UTC+1)

These resets are a temporary solution to the connectivity issues while we are working on a permanent fix.

Thank you for your understanding,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Communications Manager

• Cvičení

Now it occurred to me. If you attack at a time when servers restart, every 3 hours. So you have about 15 minutes after which the defender will not be able to respond. I call this a fair game, huh?

• The character will be deleted after 01:30:00.

Since no one is able to say what it will be and when it will be, there is no other solution. Thank the whole team for quality game and for the money I lost on your server invest in rewards for the development team. I think you are the only company with such a quality team.

irony.

• Seems to work right now.

Thanks to the whole travian team for working so hard on bug and lag fixes!

Great to know! We are still monitoring overnight if this permanent fix is what we want it to be. You can expect another update tomorrow.

Community Communications Manager