A little story of patient expectation

• Greetings comrades.

I would like to tell you a small story of glory, patience and total failure to fix bug on current com1x3 server.

18 days passed since WIC kingdom finally unioned. 18 days we play hard. And 18 days we haven't seen robber camps.

Let us have a small math magic (thank you camrades from ruX):

18 days passed. 6 waves should have been already.

Each 25 ppl of the kingdom gain 10 robber camps. Our kingdom is 58 ppl, so we had to have 6 waves of 20 robber camps each.

Each robber camp has 50-70 treasuries.

6 waves X 20 camps X 60 avg treasuries = 7200

This is about 55 000 of Victory Points.

So please, tell me.

Is if fair enough to be the only kingom without Robbber Camps and treasury/VP income from them?

Is it fair enough to be so patient?

Is it fair enough to wait for the bug fix during 18 server days?!

P.S. geeks can calculate offence rate, hero experience and resources NOT GAINED

• 18 days! out of 34. More than half of the game. A week of silence from support in principle. Are you kidding us?

2015-16 / ru4 - Хьё-Шах (Хьёрвард) - win
    2016/02-04 / comx3 - I`m WiC (WiC) - win
    2016 / ru5 - Hardcore - win
    2016/10-12 / comx3 - ☭WiC☭ - win
    2016-17 / ru3 - Чумное Влияние (Влияние) - win
    2017/10-12 / com2x3 - WiC - win
    2018/01-06/ ru2 - Влияние - win

2018.11/2019.01/ com2x3 - WiC - win

2019.10-12/ comx3 - WiC - win

• Your inaction speaks only about your professionalism. And it seems to me that this is due to the geography of the players of our kingdom. Are you not going to solve the issue?

• I want to ask you do you have space in your kingdom to let robber appear??

I mean you know that robber only appear in tiles in which you can settle a new village inside borders. So if there is not a free slot there will not be any robber for you.

• That's why I really like to post something on forum!

7 hrs passed after the topic was created!

We've finally got the robber camps! Congrats!

Порой бывает так паршиво, что даже чай не лезет в глотку, а лезет в глотку только пиво, которым запиваешь водку.

• не гоните, застроили домиками всё вот в этом и проблема. Оставлять точки надо. Нету тут бага, у меня на комх5 тоже самое, приходит оповещене о лагерях - а их нету. Оно и понятно, ибо даже дерку поставить не куда. Разбонийкам тоже жить не где!

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.

• вапще не протолкнуться, ага)

2015-16 / ru4 - Хьё-Шах (Хьёрвард) - win
    2016/02-04 / comx3 - I`m WiC (WiC) - win
    2016 / ru5 - Hardcore - win
    2016/10-12 / comx3 - ☭WiC☭ - win
    2016-17 / ru3 - Чумное Влияние (Влияние) - win
    2017/10-12 / com2x3 - WiC - win
    2018/01-06/ ru2 - Влияние - win

2018.11/2019.01/ com2x3 - WiC - win

2019.10-12/ comx3 - WiC - win

• I don't understand the few posts directly above me (and google spits out glibberish too), but for robbers to appear you need free tiles in your borders, that are settleable (as trasgul said), and aren't 4-4-4-6 tiles.

That's why I really like to post something on forum!

7 hrs passed after the topic was created!

We've finally got the robber camps! Congrats!

Maybe a new treasury of yours opened, causing more space to spawn robbers to be inside the borders?

• вапще не протолкнуться, ага)

хз карту давно не видел. Оповещения приходят? Разбойники появляются на сколько я понял всегда в тех же местах

Я играю в эту игру ради одного - Драма.