Will the Nov worlds start with menhir 2.0?

• Will this new servers have changes? (Menhir 2.0 or fog on wonder area). Second question is if you are planning to make comx5 servers regular and if so when is the next one estimated to start?

Thanks !

• Hi Serski

thank you for asking. I made a new thread out of your question and moved it here in the Questions section.

Will this new servers have changes? (Menhir 2.0 or fog on wonder area)

We are still in the middle of the discussion with the about menhir 2.0 [Discussion] Relocation Overhaul – Menhir Era 2.0

and are not yet at a conclusion. It is too early to already have these reworks live yet.

And yes, we tested the mysterious mist on comx5. But be aware that those game changers like stronger troops in there are special and only part of the Halloween Hunt round. They are not part of the menhir 2.0 concept.

planning to make comx5 servers regular

There are no plans yet. I reckon you are up for it and would like to play on a comx5 round again?

Community Communications Manager

• There are no plans yet. I reckon you are up for it and would like to play on a comx5 round again?

Well aside the technical issues in comx5 , the speed of the server is ideal for me. In fact if possible i would like to play only x5 speed.

I think there is a big market for the people who want to play hardcore but not for the extent of x3 and normal. servers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Serski ().

• I think it is better when you make different x5 worlds, like DEx5, COMx5, etc...

So you didn't get these Problems with to much players.

DE1.6 Arn de Gothia - HVG

DE1N.2 Asterix_DE - Atlanta

DE1N.3 Asterix_DE - Der PAKT

DE2N.2 Jack Sparrow - RPF -> Tohuwabo

DE2.7 Asterix_DE - Heimat

COM5.1 James Fraser - Riot -> Rebel

COMx5 Asterix_DE - TheTurks